Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is anybody worried about this guy tommorow.........

skull1669

During preseason, I watched Jackson. Thought he would be like another Eric Dickerson when he played for the LA Rams and have one of the best years for a RB. I guess Martz stopped him the same way Spurrier stopped Stephen Davis.

I have mixed emotions for Jackson anyway. I hope the Redskins stop him, but he's my back on my fantasy league. Dammnnn!

I worry about any team the Redskins play right now, the Rams included. They are at home after a big comeback victory last week. At 5-6 this is just a big of game for them as it is for us. I give the Rams a slight edge due to the home field advantage. Playing on turf also gives them a slight edge. Should the Redskins win? Yes. Will they? That's another question.

Stephen Jackson is the guy that the Dallas Cowboys should have drafted. He runs like Stephen Davis but faster and can catch the ball too. I've had him on my fantasy team for 2 years now. Between he, Holt and Bruce/Curtis, they WILL score their points. Our defense will have to have their best game tomorrow. This offense is no less potent than Seattle or San Diego. If we win this one it will be close and late.

Definitely.

Another thing that concerns me is Marshall Faulk. I don't have a real "football" reason to fear him, it just seems as though players come out of nowhere to have big games against us...

Even this year, Mike Alstott returns from the dead to beat us with 2 TDs and the 2-pointer.

I could see a scenario where Faulk comes in for limited plays and has some HUGE runs or catches vs. our D.

im definitely worried...no name guys have a history of killing the redskins. if you remember tim biakibatukka (sp) on carolina always killed us, chris simms killed us, rocket ismail always burned our guys too (overtime opening day of 99 season). so i really do think that this guy from harvard can beat us, i wanna get a lot ofpressure on him

Archived