Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you want Lavar back next season?

Kansas_SkinsFan

You all dont know crap about football. Lavar sucks.

Wake up people, dont be mad cuz you wasted all your money on his jersey, but look at the facts. Watch Film, and most importantly learn about FOOTBALL.

We are 2-5 with him in the lineup.. thats the first thing.

Secondly, watch him when hes on D. He sucks.

He is out of position more than any other player that plays on our D.

He cant cover a TE to save his life. He always does stupid things ever since hes been a redskin. Such as the "lavar leap", and penalties. But most of you have no idea what football is so you think hes good.

Third... Do you guys really think our coaches are stupid.

You think there was NO reason for him to be benched. There was plenty of reason. Hes NOT GOOD.

You guys only notice when he makes a big play only because his stupid ass runs half way down the field by himself to celebrate like a moron. You dont see anyone else on our team doing that. They celebrate with their other teammates.

Listen to this moron on the John Thompson show every week. Recently he has been talking about how his stay in Washington the same thing always happens. That thing is we are always close but not good enough. The way he talks about it is sickening, its all about himself. How its hard on him being on a team that loses every year.

He needs to leave now, get whatever we can, release him who cares. Hes way too expensive.

Just notice the guys Gibbs has brought in and what they have done for this team. Then look at some of the old guys such as Lavar.... For the exception of jansen and a few others I hope they all leave next year and join other teams....

ESPECIALLY LAVAR ARRINGTON

Since I have been banned once I won't tell you what I really think of you and your post.

Ended Troy Aikman's career- He sure did suck on that play

Turned around a season against the Panthers- Man he was out of position on that play

11 sacks, leading the league for all backers the year he was under ML- What a waste he was that season

3 time pro bowler- They just give that to any shmuck off the street

Butkus award winner- Doesn't mean much

The players vocalized their support for him this year- Yeah they don't know as much as you do.

He is 6th on the team in tackles- That is horrible right, oh yeah he missed three games and doesn't play on third down.

Don't ever, ever come on this site and imply you know more about football than another fan, just because they support one of the Redskins. I would be willing to bet that 90% of the people on this board have forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

So.. lets pay him 13 million to make one play a game.... BRILLIANT.

You know what, i do have something against lavar. HE SUCKS, OVERPAID, OVERRATED, and EGOTISTICAL.

LAVAR SUCKS GET HIM OUT OF D.C

Seems to me that LaVar either took your woman or beat you up or something. HE SUCKS, OVERPAID, OVERRATED, and EGOTISTICAL.

That my troll is Greg Williams and Blanche. LaVar is the second best athlete on this team, the first is Sean Taylor. You are probably one of the people here that can't tell the difference between a Porsche or a Yugo :doh:

I am all in favor of bringing Arrington back IF the team finally decides once and for all what his role is going to be and allow him to sink or swim over the course of a 16 game schedule.

I am really getting sick and tired of the changes from SLB to DE to WLB and back.

It is not getting Arrington anywhere and it is certainly not getting the team anywhere.

I agree with some posters here who feel that if Chris Clemons is considered a better pass rusher than the team should then decide to play Arrington at LB full-time.

If Williams and Co. feel Arrington isn't up to this assignment than I think that answers our question about his future here.

Considering salary cap ramifications, it is perhaps more economically feasible to bring Lavar back next season. Can we really afford to utilize precious cap space in the form of taking a massive cap hit for the second consecutive year?

If anyone needs to NOT be here next year it surely isn't LaVar Arrington. It's Greg Too Big Ego Williams and his trusty Pressure the QB is overrated Blanche. I bet you Lovie Smith would not have an issue with Lavar. I know many other pressure defences drooling at the chance that LaVar will be let go. Sure let him go and watch him with the Eagles or Cowboys or Giants. There is some serious Haterade here on LA and all he has ever done is make plays and be about the community and the team. Anyone go to FEDEX on game day and why is there mostly 56 jerseys HELLO!!!!

He is not worth whatever we pay him. Everyone is comparing him to Holdman (not the answer) in which case sure he is better and should be playing now. the questions is: Shoudl we keep him next yr... NOOOO! He isn't worth, has been a bust since we got him. the fact that he is so hyped up in everyone's mind is the only reason he is worth anything. he is our Roy Williams. Watch him play, find him doing enough things to warrant his paycheck and then I will say bring him back, otherwise ship 'em out!!!

Marty was the best coach for Arrington. He would have brought LA to the front rank of defensive players in the NFL because Marty is at heart a linebacker's coach. That's how he broke into the NFL coaching ranks :)

Unfortunately, Marty the GM was less successful in being able to navigate around the offense and act as his own offensive coordinator.

He cut Jeff George in Week 2 and left himself with a career backup in Tony Banks as the starter, a player who wasn't with the team long enough at that point to know the system.

Marty should have covered himself by getting an insurance policy in case George blew up on him the way he did in Atlanta and other places.

I think he might end up as a head-coach somewhere

I can see that. The part I was commenting on was about you not wanting him back. We have had a top 10 defense since he has been here.

I (optimistically) think he will stay b/c he has been promised the headcoaching job here when Gibbs leaves.

Unless we trade him for the #1 pick and get leinart

I have never seen something more stupid than you suggesting we trade Lavar for that guy!:loser: Why would we? Because the media guys like him? He sucks! I can count 3-4 other QBs I would rather have from college this year than him.

And on a side note: If any team in their right mind goes for Lienart before Bush they simply belong on the bottom of the barrell as a team forever.

Since I have been banned once I won't tell you what I really think of you and your post.

Turned around a season against the Panthers- Man he was out of position on that play

11 sacks, leading the league for all backers the year he was under ML- What a waste he was that season

The players vocalized their support for him this year- Yeah they don't know as much as you do.

He is 6th on the team in tackles- That is horrible right, oh yeah he missed three games and doesn't play on third down.

Don't ever, ever come on this site and imply you know more about football than another fan, just because they support one of the Redskins. I would be willing to bet that 90% of the people on this board have forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

I didnt come on this board saying I know more than most.. I just most of you dont know squat. Especially the ones that stick up for Lavar.

When lavar came into this league, he was a good player. Well worth the pick.

Then came a huge contract, then all goes downhill. Money got to his head, work ethic declined therefore he started to suck.

Big deal he ended Aikmans career. Nice hit though.

Turned what season around? I forgot lavar was here the last time we won the superbowl.

11 sacks in one year?? Hes gotten less than that since that season.

Probowler? Thanks for voting him in.

Butkus? College.

What players said they wanted lavar in the lineup? None that I know of.

6th on the team in tackles this year? If you know anything about football, you should know that LBs and Safeties should be the top tacklers on the team. 6th in the amount of time he has played is sub par.

LAVAR SUCKS GET HIM OUT OF HERE

Am I gonna have to joke a *****? lol I love Arrington just won a authentic Lavar Arrington jersey off ebay for $86 bucks I'm drooling at the mouth waiting for it to come in o and a Lavar Arrington pro bowl jersey as well. I don't remember anyone questioning should he come back before he got hurt? Does anyone else?

He is coming off major surgery on his knee and not yet 100% but you will see the real Lavar over the next 5 games I promise you and Gibbs isn't stupid he will find a way to keep Lavar on the team next year believe you me! At the end of the season I will revisit this forum and again next year and well I told you so.

I think Lavar is a Redskin and will be a Redskin and everyone here talking about the money he makes.

"Stop hatin and start congratulatin"

The guy had a major injury last year, did you expect him to come out completely hellish like he was before. It takes time, look in NE where Bruschi looks like a fool right now on the field, it takes time. This is why pitchers in baseball do rehab stints in the minors. Lavar has to do his rehabbing right in front of us and he's still a bad SOB not playing at 100%(which I still don't think he's at, 90% sure).

My opinion, take it or leave it.

And I should add that most people on this board were screaming and ranting to get rid of Sean Taylor before this year started..

Another reason why people on this board dont know crap about football or life.

agreed. i cant believe you people hate him so much after the way he handled the whole situation with being benched.

I wouldnt have a problem with him if he wasnt making so much towards the cap. Next year might be his last in DC No matter what happens. Especially in the era of salery caps You have to watch Who you give arrington Type money to.

Actually this is more of Knock On Snyder for opening up his wallet to sign and get players at no cost. I think the best thing this offseason is to trade him and suffer the cap hit now rather than later because there is no way as much as we want him to finish out his contract will he ever stay a redskin for life

This is not gonna be a knock on arrington except that he is way overpaid.

Yes he was out of position on that interception. He also Freelanced Bigger than anything under Lewis. You here what Marvin Lewis said about coaching him? He was the hardest guy to coach because he would listen to anybody would not stick to assignments

Marty started by letting Lavar do what ever he wanted on defense then Lewis tried to contain him. The next guy you think if he would listen top Lewis he was gonna listen to a rookie NFL Coordinater?

Playing out of position Arrington cost us 3 games in 2003 Maybe that was a blessing in disguise because had we finished 8-8 that season I doubt spurrier would have resigned Marvin Lewis was the reason we were 7-9 in 2002.

I was always wondering why the skins dont line up Lavar as DE on third down or have him in on third down as a linebacker. How Many sacks did he have the year we did line him up as a DE on third down? probably very few from that position. As a linebacker he is running around RB and Tight ends instead of OLinemen Every time he lines up agaisnt O-lineman he is out of a play.

:notworthy :applause: :laugh: is this guy crazy...and in a few words YES KEEP LAVAR

man sorry that we have a player that is a bit emotional and likes to get the crowd and other players (who by the way love him) excited...did anyone hear lavar say that he doesnt wanna be anywhere but here and almost in tears saying he always wants to be a redskins---i think he may be willing to even take a pay cut to stay here if it helps the team keep this guy PLEASE!!! :logo:

Archived