Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hard hitters

Golgo-13

Who are some players around the league that have the rep of being the hardest hitters? I know that our own LaVar can lay the wood, as can Jessie Armstead. I'm just trying to figure out who you guys think of when you think of a hard-hitting NFL player.

Great forum you guys have here! I've been lurking for the past week or so and just had to join!!! I was born in raised in D.C. and have been a fan since the Norm Snead-Sonny J days.

Hardest hitter? The best I've seen was Kenny Houston, Strong Safety. He was one of the most feared hitters ever to play for the Skins. The hit he put on Walt Garrison on the one yard line is an all time classic.

I'm hyped about the Skins chances this year! The Fun-N-Gun combined with our D is AWESOME!!!

HTTR!!!

Dick Butkus, Dick Night Train Lane, Deacon Jone, Carl Eller, Sam Huff, Willie Brown,Wilbur Marshall, Ken Harvey, Alvin Walton, Dave Butz, Charles Haley, Dave Duerson, Cornelius Bennett, Mike Curtis, Jack Lambert, Mike Singletary, Lawrence Taylor, Derrick Thomas, Keena Turner, Pat Fischer (for 170lbs that man could bring it), and so on from the past.

Now Ray Lewis, Hardy Nickerson, all the Skins' LB's, Junior Seau..

Archived