Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SD-Skins Game Predictions

canesluver

IF the Chargers make the playoffs they will be a scary opponent. But they still have 6 games to play.

Our defenses, at least to me, are pretty even. They are almost dead even in scoring and TD's allowed. The Chargers have the #1 run defense and their passing D is near the bottom. Brunell will be INT free. Clinton should get 25 carries or more even if the run doesn't work AND he doesn't fumble.

Santana has a big game. 3 TD's. Brunell will get sacked 3 or more times.

Redskins 28

Chargers 27

The Chargers are 6-4, and would miss the playoffs if they were held today. From listening to some people, you'd think they were going to the Super Bowl.

Well..... they may be. Get this team in the playoffs in any city anywhere and you could be seeing lightning striking in detroit.

IF the Chargers make the playoffs they will be a scary opponent. But they still have 6 games to play.

Our defenses, at least to me, are pretty even. They are almost dead even in scoring and TD's allowed. The Chargers have the #1 run defense and their passing D is near the bottom. Brunell will be INT free. Clinton should get 25 carries or more even if the run doesn't work AND he doesn't fumble.

Redskins 28

Chargers 27

finally, a skins fan that tells me how its gonna happen, although i disagree. i dont buy into our run/pass d ranking too much. we have been jumping out to such large leads that nobody can attempt to run because theyre playing catch up. i liked how you predicted portis getting 25 carries, regardless if it is effective or not. you will have to try an establish a run game to keep us honest. santana should get in the endzone at least once. brunell is semi-mobile and will probably get sacked more than 3 times. our defense is young and fast (not the fastest). what could really hurt us are the screens to portis or maybe even delayed draws. who is on your defense though that i can be watching to control our offense?

Redskins 28

Chargers 27

we are # 26 against the pass yet noone runs on us... what does that tell you? teams are behind so much so early they have no choice but to pass it the entire game as we play in a prevent type d. But doing that led to our losses so you will see us coming after your qb the whole game. The jets and chiefs scare forced us to adopt this no mercy mentality. After being up 24-4 and 21-3 against both we let up... against the bills we went up 21-3 then 28-10 then 35-10 to 48-10 no let up. Our d leads the league in sacks and in run defense so obviously our pass D can't be nearly as bad as the #'s say. Brunnell will NOT be int free and Moss will be doubled if you continue to run that max protect only throwing out 2 wr's.

in case you havnt noticed "martyball" is dead and were averaging 30 points a game sucka. please, give me one way that you can outscore us. you guys talk alot about your d, but have nothing to say about your offense.

Offense is ranked 13th in the league in total offense, Santana Moss 57 catches, 988 yards, Clinton Portis well on his way to another 1,000 yard season, Chris Cooley is very underrated, Mark Brunell 14 TD's to 5 INT's, and a 86.0 QB rating.

Offense is ranked 13th in the league in total offense, Santana Moss 57 catches, 988 yards, Clinton Portis well on his way to another 1,000 yard season, Chris Cooley is very underrated, Mark Brunell 14 TD's to 5 INT's, and a 86.0 QB rating.

Hmmm Chargers offense: Ranked # 1 Our receivers= better Our RB L.T.= better our TE Gates= better our QB Drew Brees 18 td's 8 int's 100.0 QB rating only been sacked 14 times compared to brunnel at 22 completes 66 percent of his passes compared to 57 for Brunnell. The redskins just aren't as good as the chargers anywhere on offense and that will hurt you alot this week as you try to generate an offense that is just not within your capabilities.

51-3 Chargers

If they take it easy 41-17

Dude, what the ****? I wish you are a Skin fan rather than a bolt fan. You act like we are the best football team ever, which we are not (check our 4 losses). We need to give the other team credit, Washington is a damn good team, and if we don't play well, we have a good chance of losing the game. You should stop this, you give the Charger fans a bad image. Since this is a prediction thread, I think we will win 27-24 (I am a homer). I apologize to the Skins fan for having to put up with him.

Sure we do, I happen to live on the West Coast, up in Sacramento. The Chargers are a very good football team, but the simple fact is, the Redskins play close, tight football games. Every single week we have THE NEXT SET OF FANS claiming they are going to roll 50 points on us, and the game ends up being a 17-13 trench fight, I don't see why this game is any different, I could be wrong, and San Diego might be that ONE TEAM to just obliterate us, but I just don't see it.

:2cents:

and every week, we hear how "that" team is going shut down LT and kill us through the air, when it has yet to have happened. yds mean nothing, its points. i also could be wrong and the skins might be the team to accomplish what every team in the league has tried to do for 2 years now. should be a fun game to watch.

Dude, what the ****? I wish you are a Skin fan rather than a bolt fan. You act like we are the best football team ever, which we are not (check our 4 losses). We need to give the other team credit, Washington is a damn good team, and if we don't play well, we have a good chance of losing the game. You should stop this, you give the Charger fans a bad image. Since this is a prediction thread, I think we will win 27-24 (I am a homer). I apologize to the Skins fan for having to put up with him.
I'm confident unless your name is Joe mcgrugby or ChargerRoo that I know more about the Chargers current and past teams than you. 41-17 is an accurate assesment. the Chargers ARE the best team in the league we WILL win 9 in a row just like LAST season. If we would not have let up by playing prevent defense and continued attacking the qb we would not have 4 losses but hey it takes time for teams to evolve into the image they will have at the end of the season. The image we currently have is that of one who is the best team in the league. Go check the boards my predictions are almost dead on each and every week. If I feel it will be close I will say so.... just look at the threads in my sig oh and check out this thread on the patriots board....http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=24117&highlight=predictions

Were there this many Charger fans a few years ago?

I seriously doubt it.

Philly and Dallas - normal trolls

Chicago, Seattle, KC, NY - one or two

Denver - they were pretty anoying but, eh whatever

Tampa and Oakland - very quiet

San Deigo - This is by far the worst infestation of trolls we've seen this year. Someone leave the back door open again??

LOL! Hence the name SmEEgLeS....anyway you guys should have a new found respect for The Bolts after Sunday and if the Skins do some how pull out the upset I'll be back to give you guys props.

CHARGERS - 32

redskins - 17

and every week, we hear how "that" team is going shut down LT and kill us through the air, when it has yet to have happened. yds mean nothing, its points. i also could be wrong and the skins might be the team to accomplish what every team in the league has tried to do for 2 years now. should be a fun game to watch.

See the Eagles game? I hate Philly but can't say he didn't get shut down there.

I'm confident unless your name is Joe mcgrugby or ChargerRoo that I know more about the Chargers current and past teams than you. 41-17 is an accurate assesment. the Chargers ARE the best team in the league we WILL win 9 in a row just like LAST season.

God, you are a D**K! Even to fans of your own team. :doh:

What is the Chargers website that you are on? I want to call out your antics to your own kind. I bet even THEY think you are a d**k.

Is your handle the same on that board? If not, please let me know what it is.

who is on your defense though that i can be watching to control our offense?

Give me Sean Taylor every week. Gregg Williams won't let a linebacker cover post patterns anymore. Walt Harris is an obvious weakness at CB but Taylor will patrol the middle. He can cover the Chargers WR's. Since I believe the Chargers passing game will not be what it was against Buffalo then your run game should go crazy.

LT cant be stopped? Tell that to the Eagles!

Fellow Skin fans...see what I have to put up with! I would like to apologize now for D**K SD Bolt fans. They win a couple of games and go crazy. They just arent use to it. Should have seen them last year. Could sneeze without knocking one down. Until after the Jet game...right jjbridw?:laugh:

980 guys pessimistic:

Larry Weissman: Chargers 31-20, Gates plays and scores 2 TDs

Steve Czaban: Chargers 24-21, win on last minute FG set up by Skins miscue

Andy Pollin: Chargers 28-10, LT goes for over 200 combined yards

hail2skins: I'd love to say that the Redskins are going to keep themselves in the hunt. However, the performance of the O last week left a bad taste, and I don't think there's going to be enough chemistry with the guys we just signed. The D will keep it close for a while, but I just don't see us getting much going. Team slowly reverts back to 2004 form.

Chargers 20, Redskins 13.

Archived