Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SD-Skins Game Predictions

canesluver

20 - 13. LT will be a non factor rushing. He will break loose on a screen or a dump-off in the flat for a score. Their primary passing option is the TE. Gates is great, don't get me wrong, but TEs just don't scare this team (see Tony G, J Witten, LJ Smith). We have athletic LBs (and #21) who do well against TEs. :dallasuck

20 - 13. LT will be a non factor rushing. He will break loose on a screen or a dump-off in the flat for a score. Their primary passing option is the TE. Gates is great, don't get me wrong, but TEs just don't scare this team (see Tony G, J Witten, LJ Smith). We have athletic LBs (and #21) who do well against TEs. :dallasuck

Oh yea - we have the 20 :D

Please don't compare Gates to Tony Gonzalez, Jason Whitten, and any other tight end in this league. His stats blow them away. His stats are top 10 receiving numbers, and he's played one less game then everyone ahead of him. He's in a different league.

This'll be a close game I think, something like 34-28, as a Bolts fan I see us winning of course, I''m really excited for this game though, should be a dog fight. And excuse my stupidity but I didn't realize your stadium held 95,000, insane, gotta be the biggest in the league by far.

:laugh:

But i think the skins will play tough realizing they can still make the playoffs and win 31-28.

both teams will be playing tough. its kind of like both teams need to win out to make the playoffs. there is no room for error by either team. will be a good game.

If Gibbs learns a lesson from past games, and gets a little more aggressive with his playcalling, and doesn't forget the run in the 2nd half, then we should be able to win this game....

I think we need Taylor to put a big hit on Gates, to remind him that he is still injured...

You have got to be realistic. The chargers have two players who are #1 at their positions in the league. If they do get beat it will be by a field goal at most. The skins are not even favorites in their own house. Chargers 30 Skins 14

2? you forget lorenzo neal is the best FB in the league then l.t. then Gates... heck Brees has been # 1 2 or 3 in the ENTIRE in NFL passer rating for the past 2 seasons! I'm not gonna argue that peyton is better but I will argue that Brees is the 2nd best!

You have got to be realistic. The chargers have two players who are #1 at their positions in the league. If they do get beat it will be by a field goal at most. The skins are not even favorites in their own house. Chargers 30 Skins 14

Yea you guys were against Dallas and what did that get you??? LOSER

If Gibbs learns a lesson from past games, and gets a little more aggressive with his playcalling, and doesn't forget the run in the 2nd half, then we should be able to win this game....

I think we need Taylor to put a big hit on Gates, to remind him that he is still injured...

OH thats right HOMERS you havent gone against the hitman have you?

-

I predicted 45-13 against the bills.... I was off 48-10. Your just not the caliber of a team that can keep us under 35.

is that why we allow under 15 points at home? and are 4-1 at home. You guys are 1-2 vs. the NFC East, we are 2-1, and you guys are coming into a completely diff. time zone,and are 3-3 on the road. It'll be a dogfight

Yea you guys were against Dallas and what did that get you??? LOSER

Everyone knows week 1 was an abberration. I'm sure that miami beating denver that week meant a whole lot. If we wer eto play denver or dallas now they would get beat due to our ability to adjust to the only scheme that can or has slowed us down. Of course the skins are going to look at our last 3 losses and coppy what those defenses did and then find out we figured out how to beat that and when they are down 21-0 midway through the 2nd qtr they will pas pass pass and en up turning it over and the Chargers gain will seal the victory in the first half.

Archived