Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SD-Skins Game Predictions

canesluver

1. The Giants and San Fransico games were extreme exceptions. Every other game for the past two years are the rule. This game will more than likely be decided by 7 points or less. All you San Didiots are out of your mind if you think otherwise.

2. With Gibbs and Williams as our coaches there may be one team that scores 30 on us in the year. It just doesn't happen. Period. Especially not at home. The Colts wouldn't be able to do it. A team traveling 3000 effin' miles and playing in cooler weather than they're used to sure isn't going to do it. Again, you're out of your f'in mind if you think otherwise.

Portis scores, Cooley scores, Moss has the best day he's had in weeks.

Skins 24

Chargers 21

Everyone knows week 1 was an abberration. I'm sure that miami beating denver that week meant a whole lot. If we wer eto play denver or dallas now they would get beat due to our ability to adjust to the only scheme that can or has slowed us down. Of course the skins are going to look at our last 3 losses and coppy what those defenses did and then find out we figured out how to beat that and when they are down 21-0 midway through the 2nd qtr they will pas pass pass and en up turning it over and the Chargers gain will seal the victory in the first half.

There are upsets every week kid.... :logo:

Redskins - 24

Marty Ball - 20

in case you havnt noticed "martyball" is dead and were averaging 30 points a game sucka. please, give me one way that you can outscore us. you guys talk alot about your d, but have nothing to say about your offense.

is that why we allow under 15 points at home? and are 4-1 at home. You guys are 1-2 vs. the NFC East, we are 2-1, and you guys are coming into a completely diff. time zone,and are 3-3 on the road. It'll be a dogfight

All those stats are meaningless although believe me i appreciate the effort in bringing those numbers in. We have already proved we can score on the east coast. and move the ball 300 yards passing against the eagles 41 points against the patriots 31 on the jets which could have easily been more. I don't hold much stock in the loss to dallas there are no excuses for losing except for the fact it was week 1 and definently not a tell all sign of how the Chargers are or any team is. You can't compare inter conference play to intra divison. In that case we have beat the raiders by a combined

36 points our last 2 games icluding a 42-14 stomping and 5 games in a row. The same raider team that held you to 13 and managed 16. when we have scored 98 points on them our last 3 games. So its a different time zone? So were the patriots who hadnt lost in 21 straight home games until we beat them. The Chargers team right now is playing better than in any of those games as these are all must wins. you look at the 5 must win games we played against the giants patriots bills chiefs and jets we scored 45,41,48,31,28 points. The bills had the # 2 pass defense going into the game and the giants just couldnt handle us. I expect to see more of the same in this game.

Yea keep on thinkin that kid will see sunday, But I am sure that we wont be hearing from you after we win. Tell me why do you wonder over to our site nobody wants you around at yours?? :sdsucks: :sdsucks: :sdsucks: :sdsucks: :sdsucks: :sdsucks:

actaully the reason were at your site is because you guys aint got the cahones to come to ours. besides that, your site sucks anyhow. you guys are a bunch of windbags with no factual information to back up your claims. please educate me on how your offense is going to score on us. or how your d will stop us.

There are upsets every week kid.... :logo:

lol its amazing how much you sound like a bills fan.... oh we are known for having the best fans in the league... we keep the games close.... any given sunday blah blah blah... of course there is any given sunday but what SHOULD happen is a Chargers blowout victory.

actaully the reason were at your site is because you guys aint got the cahones to come to ours. besides that, your site sucks anyhow. you guys are a bunch of windbags with no factual information to back up your claims. please educate me on how your offense is going to score on us. or how your d will stop us.

True but to their credit we came off kind of smacky to them. I will try to bring stats and factual information to their board because these east coast teams simply don't know about the Chargers.

in case you havnt noticed "martyball" is dead and were averaging 30 points a game sucka. please, give me one way that you can outscore us. you guys talk alot about your d, but have nothing to say about your offense.

Thats because we are all looking forward to our D slapping your O like a $10 prostitute. Especially the impending Sean Taylor hit on Antonio Gates, IF he even plays.

Were there this many Charger fans a few years ago?

I seriously doubt it.

Philly and Dallas - normal trolls

Chicago, Seattle, KC, NY - one or two

Denver - they were pretty anoying but, eh whatever

Tampa and Oakland - very quiet

San Deigo - This is by far the worst infestation of trolls we've seen this year. Someone leave the back door open again??

Thats because we are all looking forward to our D slapping your O like a $10 prostitute. Especially the impending Sean Taylor hit on Antonio Gates, IF he even plays.

as long as we get our $10. well take it every time. what is going to be fun, is watching taylor search for his jock after LT breaks his ankles. good fun.

All those stats are meaningless although believe me i appreciate the effort in bringing those numbers in. We have already proved we can score on the east coast. and move the ball 300 yards passing against the eagles 41 points against the patriots 31 on the jets which could have easily been more. I don't hold much stock in the loss to dallas there are no excuses for losing except for the fact it was week 1 and definently not a tell all sign of how the Chargers are or any team is. You can't compare inter conference play to intra divison. In that case we have beat the raiders by a combined

36 points our last 2 games icluding a 42-14 stomping and 5 games in a row. The same raider team that held you to 13 and managed 16. when we have scored 98 points on them our last 3 games. So its a different time zone? So were the patriots who hadnt lost in 21 straight home games until we beat them. The Chargers team right now is playing better than in any of those games as these are all must wins. you look at the 5 must win games we played against the giants patriots bills chiefs and jets we scored 45,41,48,31,28 points. The bills had the # 2 pass defense going into the game and the giants just couldnt handle us. I expect to see more of the same in this game.

I love how stats that go against the Chargers such as the Skins home record "are meaningless" but the fact that the Pats won all of their home games LAST YEAR (BEFORE 1/2 their squad was on IR and they were on the way to A SUPER BOWL) means a ton. :doh:

"I don't hold much stock in the loss to dallas"

Yeah, well I dont hold much stock in any of the drivel you just wrote and you owe me 45 seconds of my life back, clown.

2? you forget lorenzo neal is the best FB in the league then l.t. then Gates... heck Brees has been # 1 2 or 3 in the ENTIRE in NFL passer rating for the past 2 seasons! I'm not gonna argue that peyton is better but I will argue that Brees is the 2nd best!

Hmmm... how did you guys not win the Super Bowl last year then? How did you lose to the Jets at HOME in the playoffs? Must be coaching? :doh:

True but to their credit we came off kind of smacky to them. I will try to bring stats and factual information to their board because these east coast teams simply don't know about the Chargers.

Sure we do, I happen to live on the West Coast, up in Sacramento. The Chargers are a very good football team, but the simple fact is, the Redskins play close, tight football games. Every single week we have THE NEXT SET OF FANS claiming they are going to roll 50 points on us, and the game ends up being a 17-13 trench fight, I don't see why this game is any different, I could be wrong, and San Diego might be that ONE TEAM to just obliterate us, but I just don't see it.

:2cents:

Your just not the caliber of a team that can keep us under 35.

:laugh: :doh:

You've beaten only 1 team with a scoring defense as good as or better than us when you beat the Giants AT HOME.

You lost to Philly which has a worse scoring defense than us.

WTF are you talking about?

Edit: YOUR scoring defense isn't better than us. Neither is your D overall. What makes you think you can stop us?

The Chargers are 6-4, and would miss the playoffs if they were held today. From listening to some people, you'd think they were going to the Super Bowl.

Ive been reading all of these posts by Charger fans and I am convinced that, despite what ESPN.com says, the Chargers are undefeated, have already clinched a Super Bowl victory, Antonio Gates is actually an alien from the planet Krypton, and Drew Brees is replacing Jesus Christ as our lord and savior.

In all seriousness, I do think that if Ladanian Tomlinson ran for governor of California, he would win in a landslide.

Hmmm... how did you guys not win the Super Bowl last year then? How did you lose to the Jets at HOME in the playoffs? Must be coaching? :doh:

sure was coaching, i wont argue with you there. this is a different team this year with a different attitude, even the coach.

Archived