Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

L O S T: Collision (November 23)

DjTj

Is it just me, or wasen't Bernard black on the plane in the first episode. I swear he was.

Anyone know for sure?

She was sitting next to a black man, but when jack mentioned her husband she said that wasnt her husband that her husband was sitting in the back of the plane. Im guessing that they couldnt get seats next to each other.

She was sitting next to a black man, but when jack mentioned her husband she said that wasnt her husband that her husband was sitting in the back of the plane. Im guessing that they couldnt get seats next to each other.

I thought she had said her husband was in the bathroom...

I thought she had said her husband was in the bathroom...

your absolutely right, I went back and watched episdode one she did say he was in the bathroom I had remembered it totally wrong. The black guy sitting near her was an aisle over but some of the camera angles did make it look like he was sitting with her, the seat next to her was empty.

I dont recall any other shots of her in flight flashbacks other than that.

I loved the look of Jack's face when he saw Anna, now I completley understand anna now, that was messed up.

Jack realized that Kate is in love with Saywer, however that was wierd for next week when the show him freak, like he has the sickness etc...

I agree thet Jack made the mile high club, they had a previous episode where he was thinking of her and then bring her in on season 2.

As for Kate, Jack would have gotten some if that jack ass would have stayed away, but o well Jack is a pimp and will have them both at the same time :notworthy

I wonder if eko was a dead man who was resurected by the island. Just a wild thought, but he acts really weird weirder than Locke. Locke was a cripple that was cured by the island and he imediately identified with the island, eko seems to have the same connection.

I really cant wait to see his character play out. So far Locke, Eko, Sawyer, and Sayeed are my favorite characters.

I just like Kate for the eye candy, but Sun trumps her cause shes done a nude in a movie.

your absolutely right, I went back and watched episdode one she did say he was in the bathroom I had remembered it totally wrong. The black guy sitting near her was an aisle over but some of the camera angles did make it look like he was sitting with her, the seat next to her was empty.

I dont recall any other shots of her in flight flashbacks other than that.

That doesn't really add up to what we saw a few episodes ago. We see Bernard stuck up in the tree, but I don't see how Bernard could have been buckled into a seat if he were using the bathroom. It's not like the plane was experiencing any problems before the crash. The back end ripped off all of a sudden with no warning, so I don't see how he could have gotten into a seat.

I wonder if we're going to get a Rose/Bernard backstory now that they are reunited? There is some wild speculation on one of the Lost boards, that I look at, that Bernard is the real Sawyer. All I could say is...Hmmmm

I definately think the real Sawyer is someone on the island. It could be Bernard, but it could be a character that isn't featured yet, like one of the extras. That would be a good way to introduce a new character into the show in one of the upcoming seasons.

That doesn't really add up to what we saw a few episodes ago. We see Bernard stuck up in the tree, but I don't see how Bernard could have been buckled into a seat if he were using the bathroom. It's not like the plane was experiencing any problems before the crash. The back end ripped off all of a sudden with no warning, so I don't see how he could have gotten into a seat.

Well, remember the first major turbulance(when the junky flew up into the ceiling while fixing in the bathroom) didnt rip the tail off, but as with the junky bernard might have hurried out of the bathroom and an attendant might have had him sit and buckle at the nearest seat to the bathroom. There was plenty of time between when trouble struck till the tail ripped off for someone to sit and buckle.

I still think the real sawyer is Lockes con man, I have this feeling that if they ever get off the island they will all resolve their life problems through one another. Maybe Locke will help Sawyer get Sawyer.

I definately think the real Sawyer is someone on the island. It could be Bernard, but it could be a character that isn't featured yet, like one of the extras. That would be a good way to introduce a new character into the show in one of the upcoming seasons.

I think the real Sawyer is Locke's father. Just think about it, everybody on the island seems to be connected somehow and only a con man could be as ruthless and 'steal' someone elses kidney by pretending to have genuine interest in the person.

I really believe there are 2 different groups of Others. One side is good and one side is bad. This would explain alot of the little hints they keep dropping.

Think about the black and white clues, one side good and one side bad.

I think both sides have the ability to use some form of mental telepathy. They have both used Locke to achieve there goals.

The good side gave Locke the ability to walk and be one with nature and the Island and weather to become the hunter and spiritual leader of the group.

The bad side tried to take that away and in the beginning tried to use the boar to lead Locke into the security feature of the Island.

The good side allowed him to look into the monsters eyes and see the beauty and not get hurt and it lead him to the boar.

I believe Locke knows it since he made a comment to Boone about Sayeed saying "We want him on our side". Does John know that both sides are using him and eventually everyone will be one one side or the other?

The good side used the image of Jack's father to free him of the guilt of his death so he could become the leader.

The bad side also used the same image to lead him off the cliff to prevent him from being the leader. Remember who saved him from falling off the cliff? Perfect timing huh?

Also go back to the beginning when the group wanted to go to high ground to use the radio the bad side attempted to stop them by using the polar bear.

The good and bad sides were also represented when the group split up, one side on the beach and one side in the caves. The good people were in the caves by the way.

And what about Adam and Eve in the caves. I think they were the Degrouts. They also had a bag buried with them with a black and white rock inside.

I also think about how the good side uses Locke to help the good people free themselves from there bad habits or issues that may prevent them from joining the good side.

Locke helps Charlie kick the habit and the bad side allows Locke to find the plane that could hurt his recovery andf temp him back to the bad side.

The bad side led Mike to find the watch knowing that Jin would try to kill him thereby stopping the raft before it even started?

What about when the group tried to triangulate the source of the French woman's signal? It was Locke who stopped them. What side was guiding him when they did that? The French womans group didn't start to get sick until they went to the broadcast tower by the black rock. Did they get sick because of something in and or around the tower or just because they came into contact with the others?

Why would Locke want Sayeed to blame Sawyer for this with the cigarette timer idea? And remember this happens at the exact same time Charlies withdrawl symptoms trap Jack and Charlie in the cave. Was this a way for the bad side to stop Sayeed and kill off Jack in one broad swoop.

Was Ethan working for one side or both sides? Why would the bad side want him to mentor Locke on hunting and tracking and also give the group the golf bag? It seems to me that one side wanted Clair and the baby and the stress relief of golf may have been a distraction ploy so he could get Claire? This is a very weird part of this drama. How did she get free and why the memory loss and did the French woman help her escape?

The French woman kinda throws a monkey wrench into my theory. Why wouldn't one side or the other claim her after 16 years? Was it because she should have been on the good side but because she killed her crew the goodside didn't want her and the bad side won't take her because she is really good at heart?

Why did the Dharma group choose this Island? Is the Island itself what made the Dharma group excell in it's research or did the Dharma group make the Island special?

I really believe when we find out more about Dharma the pieces will start fitting together.

Archived