Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

L O S T: Collision (November 23)

DjTj

Whoa not much discussion here, and that was some episode.

Anyone else wondering just what really happened between Jack and Anna Lucia. I thought they had just chatted for a couple of minutes or something. But the way he reacted to hearing her name....

(there was a lot of good drama and in this episode)

That backstory was pretty interesting too, as was the conversation between Anna and Sayid. And next week looks really crazy, what happened to Sawyer and what are we supposed to find out about Kate?

It was a very well written episode ... it was really hard to tell what was going to happen in the hostage situation the whole time, although the actual ending was somewhat anti-climactic.

I suppose since somebody died last time it was better to have happy endings in this one.

...definitely opened up a lot of questions though: Jack and Ana Lucia, Kate and Sawyer, Eko looking at the Dharma symbol...

It was a very well written episode ... it was really hard to tell what was going to happen in the hostage situation the whole time, although the actual ending was somewhat anti-climactic.

I suppose since somebody died last time it was better to have happy endings in this one.

...definitely opened up a lot of questions though: Jack and Ana Lucia, Kate and Sawyer, Eko looking at the Dharma symbol...

I dont think it was anti-climatic, well I did want to see a show down between jack and anna but I think eko had convinced him not to be aggressive. We all had been waiting for the happy ending, both Bernard and Hellen(I might be wrong its been awhile since her name was in play) rejunion had a lot of tension of will it ever happen since pretty much the first season when she was sure he was alive.

Seeing the dog run to Michael was really cool, but I think thats just cause Im a dog guy. Remember season 1 the dog didnt care too much for michael the dog was all Walt.

Eko seeing the symbol was just more revelation to him, remember he didnt have the same knowledge Locke got. Locke got to see the orientation film, so for Eko that was the first reiteration of the symbol hes seen even though its different.

Jack and anna is wierd, I think that was him confronting his belief that they were the only surviors. Unless they do a scene where he makes it to the mile high club before the crash, cause there was nothing awakward in their first meeting.

Kate and sawyer, they are just kindred spirits. I think the weirdness that goes on next week is just a fevor spell where sawyer reveals something about himself taking it out on kate.

Taking bets now. Who does Jack impregnate anna or kate?

Taking bets now. Who does Jack impregnate anna or kate?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There was some oddness between Sayid and Anna too, the two of them might actually hook up at some point. Of course then she would have to die or disapear like all of Sayid's other girlfriends....lol

As for Jack, it would kind of suck for him if Sayid ends up with Anna and Sawyer ends up with Kate.

But that doesn't really answer your question. So I will have to say...both, at some point, lol. Jack's going to start his own colony.

alot of people called anna as an ex cop, what are peoples take on eko. Im sure the next few episodes will have background vinettes on the newbies. Who cares about benard all we cared about was him getting back to his wife, but Eko is a different story. He is as mysterious as Locke, can anyone peg his back story.

I think the only connection between Jack and Ana it the bar scene at the airport. But when Jack was getting up in the airplane with the extra little bottle of booze he was taking in back to Ana, remember they said they would have a drink on the plane? Not that that solves anything.

Also Eko was dressed pretty good on the plane, or at least when we saw him on the beach for the first time. I wonder what he did before?

One more thing I wonder if there are any clues in the crossword puzzle Locke was doing? Screen shot anyone?

Archived