Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Those who disrespect Gators shall be smite from the Earth

Originally posted by Orange&Blue Skins

Thug, I don't want to sound smug; but they would be the brain trust and core skill positions of our team.:shootinth

Dude, we're just busting your balls, all in good fun!!!!

All of us would love to see Waffle or Stain win Superbowl MVP this year :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

orange....i realize yours was a straightforward, well intended post. but your last response is what precisely irritates many long time redskins fans. davis has been the heart and soul of the offense for several years. attacks on him are guaranteed to provoke those of us with some longevity.

Yes, I know. I apologize to all the senior members of this board. It's tough to control yourself when the button pushing begins.

*coughexcusescough*

Hmm...why didn't you go after our kicker or punter if that was the case? Why go after the best player on our offense?

But I see what you're saying...I mean...what does being the NFC's leading rusher prove? He's rushed for 1300+ yards for the past 3 years, but don't all Redskins RBs do that? I realize you're in Tampa and don't get to see him much. The last time the Skins played Tampa, he bust close to 150...but everyone does that against Tampa's sorry Defense...

Your right Smootie, I'm feeling your love, fortunately it's the Redskin's O now.

By the way, you've got the best screen name. I have to begrudgingly give SmootSmack his props after MSU laid that whooping on my college team. Glad he's on my pro team.

Smoot/Stephen Davis is a bittersweet, love-hate thing for some us.

Stephen Davis is great back; someday he might even reach the level of another UF alum, Emmett Smith. (Opps, I did it again!)

Originally posted by Orange&Blue Skins

Your right Smootie, I'm feeling your love, fortunately it's the Redskin's O now.

By the way, you've got the best screen name. I have to begrudgingly give SmootSmack his props after MSU laid that whooping on my college team. Glad he's on my pro team.

Smoot/Stephen Davis is a bittersweet, love-hate thing for some us.

Stephen Davis is great back; someday he might even reach the level of another UF alum, Emmett Smith. (Opps, I did it again!)

Oh God, NOW you did it!! Redskin fans, forgive him!! He knows not what he says!! Double Blasphemy!!:doh: :doh: :doh:

:cool:

Remember the NEBRASKA game for the National Championship in 1995 Gator fans? Muwaa haaaa haaa haaaaaaa haaa. I am a Husker-Skins fan and although I admit it hurt at first bringing in the evil one to coach the Skins, I sort of look at him as Pocohontas. Don't ever disrespect the Huskers you reptiles.

Art, great avatar.

I am usually never online at this time of day. There are alot of members on now. I am usually too busy at work to log on. I had to come home early today . I almost had a heat stroke. I had to go up in an attic and check out some problems and it was over 135 degrees up there. After an hour up there I started to get dizzy and sick to my stomach and started to slur my words. I had to come home and take a cold shower and was suppossed to lay down. But this is so damn addictive.;)

Archived