Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Posters should have accountability and patience

AUskins

It is so irritating you can come here and anyone can pull any comment from left field, out of their ***, whatever and post it here with no qualifier as if it is fact.

X player is 10X better than Y player.

Player Z is a bust.

I watched him in 2 games last year and I know he will never be good in the NFL.

I guarantee we will beat team X by 30 pts.

When 90% of this BS turns out to be false no one cares, no one calls them out on it. The poster of course never admits they were wrong.

I love people stating the FACT that Jason Campbell will never be a good NFL QB despite the fact he has never taken a snap in a real game or even in practice with the first team.

You MIGHT be right, but chances are higher that you are wrong. I think Joe Gibbs is probably SLIGHTLY better at judging NFL talent than those of us who post here.

If he plays a few years and fails THEN bring it and you would be totally justified.

I think some people post BS just to get people here to react. Lots of people here have agenda's or biases for or against certain players unfairly.

I enjoy following my fellow Auburn grads, but if Carlos gets burned Im not going to deny it and try to talk him up and talk down others.

In general people need to have patience with the entire team and coaching staff, we are ready to send people to the pro bowl after one good game and cut them after a bad game or play.

*Sigh*

Then I highly suggest you stop using sports message boards. I feel your frustration but it is a message board and people post their opinions and beliefs before facts and stats, unless of course it gives their opinion a stronger platform.

Wanna have some real fun, forget Campbell go to a Lavar thread, nothing but opinions.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I dont have a problem with people posting opinions but they dont qualify them as opinions and often they dont present any reasoning for their opinion or the reasoning for their opinion is ridiculous. Real stats and history are mistated intentionally to support a wild opinion.

Cmon you see it hear everyday.

For example.

"Face it everyone. This guy is a definitely a bust and we never should have drafted him."

That may be opinion but its stated very matter of factly. It implies there is no room for a differing opinion or an opposing argument.

Make sure you're reading all the threads, because I have thought provoking responces out there and everybody agrees with me, or at least there's no comment either way I don't care....But okay I'll make sure when we win by 2 TDs this weekend that everybody knows and if we don't who cares on to the next game and prediction, which by the way we'll win too!

No I won't ear mark your post and remind you Monday morning just read the threads.... Speaking of football what does a teams margin of error refer too? Ask that you know Football and have something positive to say before coming up on the net. Otherwise, you can stay loged out, nothings wrong with that, and just read along.

"Face it everyone. This guy is a definitely a bust and we never should have drafted him."

That may be opinion but its stated very matter of factly. It implies there is no room for a differing opinion or an opposing argument.

Do you qualify every argument you have in your day to day life with facts and stats? Probably not...it would be painful to talk to you if you did, this is just the same. Talking to hear ourselves talk sometimes and that's ok. Lighten up bro.

:cheers:

I dont have a problem with people posting opinions but they dont qualify them as opinions and often they dont present any reasoning for their opinion or the reasoning for their opinion is ridiculous. Real stats and history are mistated intentionally to support a wild opinion.

For example.

You fail to realize that many like to come here to vent when things on the field don't go the way they wanted them to. But no-one here has an opinion that is worth more than 2 cents. Some opinions are better than others, but that's only my opinion - get it?

As for defending Jason Campbell, don't worry about it. I'm totally sure that he will prove himself worthy of the calling of Coach Gibbs. Come to think of it, I can't remember Gibbs ever drafting a QB as high as Campbell. That alone says an awful lot.

I can't wait to see Campbell play! And hopefully, if the skins continue to stumble, he will get a chance to learn some on the field before this year is over (like after two more losses).

It is so irritating you can come here and anyone can pull any comment from left field, out of their ***, whatever and post it here with no qualifier as if it is fact.

X player is 10X better than Y player.

Player Z is a bust.

I watched him in 2 games last year and I know he will never be good in the NFL.

I guarantee we will beat team X by 30 pts.

When 90% of this BS turns out to be false no one cares, no one calls them out on it. The poster of course never admits they were wrong.

I love people stating the FACT that Jason Campbell will never be a good NFL QB despite the fact he has never taken a snap in a real game or even in practice with the first team.

You MIGHT be right, but chances are higher that you are wrong. I think Joe Gibbs is probably SLIGHTLY better at judging NFL talent than those of us who post here.

If he plays a few years and fails THEN bring it and you would be totally justified.

I think some people post BS just to get people here to react. Lots of people here have agenda's or biases for or against certain players unfairly.

I enjoy following my fellow Auburn grads, but if Carlos gets burned Im not going to deny it and try to talk him up and talk down others.

In general people need to have patience with the entire team and coaching staff, we are ready to send people to the pro bowl after one good game and cut them after a bad game or play.

*Sigh*

Don't worry about it. When I read garbage like its a fact that JC will not be a good NFL QB or we will beat the Raiders 30 - 0, I just skip over it because I know that posters who post ridiculous things like that are foolish.

If you want to succeed at ES.com, live by this motto: think first, post second. :)

No, no, no. That's the Cliff Notes version. It actually goes like this.

1) Think first.

2) Think again.

3) Actually LOOK at the first friggin page for the same meltdown duplicate insane thoughts.

4) Keep thinking.

5) Look again at the front page & see how many threads already contain the word MERGED in their title.

6) Don't stop thinking.

7) Run your thoughts through the search engine. Prepare to be amazed by the results.

8) Stand up. Go outside & walk around for 10-15 minutes to clear your head from all that thinking.

9) Go back inside when you've gathered your thoughts into something cohesive.

10) Post.

For example.

whatever nazi dude get a life

Archived