Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OH NO!! NOT AGAIN??!!! Official Tailgate Thread for the ES Tailgate - 11/27

RonJeremy

hmmmmmmmm

thats cool lefty - over the years i have learned to live with the small minded folk that do not like Queensryche , which by the way have a new album coming out 3/14/06 Operation Mindcrime II

just bring the good stuff the ladies llike to dance too :cheers::cheers::cheers: :dj:

make sure you gots the Black Eyed Peas song - Lovely Lady Lumps!!!!!!

Queensryche kick's ass!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: "I just remember doing what they told me, told me, told me........"

Queensryche kick's ass!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: "I just remember doing what they told me, told me, told me........"

Mary?..........................................

good to see somebody else with some sense on the boards!!!

did you see Queensryche is coming out with a Operation MIndcrime 2??

3/14/06 - its gonna be insane!!!!

I will be tailgating for the first time this week, Just to get it right, you take the exit towards the landover mall, then take a left at the light, and keep going straight into the main stadium parking lot right?

I may have an extra parking pass depending on whether or not the people I'm going with carpool.

Awesome I could use it if you have it! I will be riding in with my friend!

yeah chapelle, wasn;t sure if u heard the story but my drunk self said it like a few times, that i been wanting to go to skins games and i had lost my job and now i was more finicialy stable so i could start going. i was telling someone that lol. lets hope the good karma spreads into the game and we take it to the chargers. i want this one bad

:applause:

I will have to call you when my cell phone is working....battery died and I lost the charger....ffffuuudddggeee!!! :doh:

Yep. I've been trying to call you all day. I figured I could get you this way. Back to the working world my friend. Its actually welcome. Party Sunday!!!

Archived