Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OH NO!! NOT AGAIN??!!! Official Tailgate Thread for the ES Tailgate - 11/27

RonJeremy

Hey Huly....I know I said I was coming to the tailgate....but I'm afraid that has become untrue.

We have no chance of winning this game, so I put my tickets on Ebay and have given up. Maybe next year.

Have fun.

THIS IS THE ATTITUDE I AM TALKING ABOUT. there will be tons of people whon will not be at the game because of this. so sad and makes me sick

Hey Huly....I know I said I was coming to the tailgate....but I'm afraid that has become untrue.

We have no chance of winning this game, so I put my tickets on Ebay and have given up. Maybe next year.

Have fun.

Sarcasm at its best :applause: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have fun.

YOu are asking for it!

u won;t be freezing u butt off. the temp will be around 60 or higher tomm. similar to last week which i found to be quite comfortable. also on my schedule i mark every games as a "W" because i always think we can win and should win. i have faith in my team, like the extremeskins banner says "I BELIEVE"

they should jam at one of our tailgates!!!!

http://www.typearocks.com

hey Bones, its a long way from the **** Squad (aka Goon Squad)

Note: I was finally able to convince the mods to let me change my screen name....the 4C guys all have called me Bones for years, so I had a grand total of like 3 posts so far, I figured I'd go with it on here. SkinsRock81 is now Skins n' Bones.

Thanks for the props on the band unsonny!

I am seriously considering trying to arrange something like that....it's probably too late for this year, but since I may be able to get season tix for next year, next season is a definite possibility! There's a lot to account for with all of that...generator(s) for power, the other guys will need tix or at least a parking pass or two to bring in the gear, maybe some kind of makeshift stage, etc. Unfortunately, I'm the only Skins fan in the band (Pats, Bills, and Ravens...yuck), but I think they would go for it just for the exposure. I'll look into it...

I am seriously considering trying to arrange something like that....it's probably too late for this year' date=' but since I may be able to get season tix for next year, next season is a definite possibility! There's a lot to account for with all of that...generator(s) for power, the other guys will need tix or at least a parking pass or two to bring in the gear, maybe some kind of makeshift stage, etc. Unfortunately, I'm the only Skins fan in the band (Pats, Bills, and Ravens...yuck), but I think they would go for it just for the exposure. I'll look into it...[/quote']

Two words: acoustic set

Two words: acoustic set

Yeah, that would be easier...but full-on electric would be MUCH cooler!

Anything this year is pretty much shot....one guy's out of town this weekend, and the other game I have tickets to is the Giants on Christmas Eve, when two of them are out of town. So it would have to be next year...which gives us more than plenty of time to make arrangements to pull it off...

Archived