Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OH NO!! NOT AGAIN??!!! Official Tailgate Thread for the ES Tailgate - 11/27

RonJeremy

flip-a-dee-doos

:silly::cheers: :redpunch: :gus: :evil: :2drunks: :finger: :40oz: :pint: :beerglass :koolaid: :chug: :refill: :movefast: :ladiesman :censored: :insane: :stop: :party: :handicap: :dance: :dj: :allhail: :dunce: :jerk: :peaceout: :obvious: :rant: :soapbox: :loser: :loser: :moon: :hump: :whippin: :owned: :owned:

OMLs in the house!!!!

i got my reputation in college for being the dorm drunk, probly why i only made it a year lol.

i was good by my standards last week as it was my first time meeting you guys. this week i am letting it all hang out lol

what time do you guys get to the stadium. trying to get there when u guys get there. do the whole chill on arena drive be for the gates open thing lol

I smell OWN3Dness about to happen! We'll be there early someone from our crew or the DTC will prolly be there between 6 and 7am. Just pull up or walk up if you park in the cashlot! (Theres a cashlot right on arena drive. We are on Arena drive. Ill have a bloody mary ready for you when you get there!! :laugh:

how many lemons do u want me to bring. i was thinking like 3 or 4 and like 2 things of celery.

i got a green parking pass. i am parking right next to the beer pong table. i bringing my car for music remebr lol. i think levin is still a little drunk lol. i will be there sometime after 7am maybe like 730 or so. man can't wait this should be a good game

well guys i will catch u later tonight. going to go watch my old high school team play in the football playoffs. should be a good game. if u are wandering what school its massaponax. should be a cold hard hitting game, just like i like it. catch yall later

flip-a-dee-doos

:silly::cheers: :redpunch: :gus: :evil: :2drunks: :finger: :40oz: :pint: :beerglass :koolaid: :chug: :refill: :movefast: :ladiesman :censored: :insane: :stop: :party: :handicap: :dance: :dj: :allhail: :dunce: :jerk: :peaceout: :obvious: :rant: :soapbox: :loser: :loser: :moon: :hump: :whippin: :owned: :owned:

OMLs in the house!!!!

WTF???

Apparently someone has been spending too much time in his "Secret Sapping Room".

You bringing some OML's for our first beer of the day on Arena Drive??

Could be a new tradition.

WTF???

Apparently someone has been spending too much time in his "Secret Sapping Room".

You bringing some OML's for our first beer of the day on Arena Drive??

Could be a new tradition.

i'll bring all i can!!!!

OML is the new tradition - i like it!!!

I'll be at chuck's by 7:45am

i need to get this off my chest.

i love our fake fans. our oh we are 5-5 its over we suck fans. i love this team. i love this team if they were 2-14. as long as those 2 were the cowboys lol. i would never give up on my team. i would never question gibbs unlike some of the posters on this board. thats not a fan and it hurts. i for one feel the stadium will not be packed like it should this week. thats wrong for this is our team and our house.

aftyer reading what some of our "fans" have to say in week 11 of the season i am ashamed to say we support the same team. the way they talk makes me feel betrayed.

just had to get that off my chest

Archived