Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OH NO!! NOT AGAIN??!!! Official Tailgate Thread for the ES Tailgate - 11/27

RonJeremy

u want me to try to get some songs for u unsonny from them. what songs would u like to hear. pick a couple

hmmmmmmmm

thats cool lefty - over the years i have learned to live with the small minded folk that do not like Queensryche , which by the way have a new album coming out 3/14/06 Operation Mindcrime II

just bring the good stuff the ladies llike to dance too :cheers::cheers::cheers: :dj:

make sure you gots the Black Eyed Peas song - Lovely Lady Lumps!!!!!!

I will be tailgating for the first time this week, Just to get it right, you take the exit towards the landover mall, then take a left at the light, and keep going straight into the main stadium parking lot right?

I may have an extra parking pass depending on whether or not the people I'm going with carpool.

To get to the ES tailgate you will either need to get off at the Arena drive exit and take a right into the first green lot....or...you will have to get off at the Landover mall exit, take a left at the light, then another left at the next light, then a right at the next light. That street will be Bishop Peebles or something like that, but it turns into Arena drive.

Archived