Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OH NO!! NOT AGAIN??!!! Official Tailgate Thread for the ES Tailgate - 11/27

RonJeremy

This week's KevinB tailgate moment will be brought to you all by Evian.

Yeah Robin you left your schnapps in my cooler and another bottle of vodka too. I'll bring it all back for someone else to get own3d this week... :fingersx:

Oh and I'm finally back online FT!! just intime to see my name mentioned everywhere that drinking is mentioned. :doh:

DAMNIT!! This sucks, I will be absent this week, but I will do my best to be at the Dallas and Giants games. If anyone has extra tickets, HOLLA!! I'm sure you guys will be fine with out me. Someone keep an eye on Bugs for me. He might be on suicide watch without me there. Have fun kids, I'll be the 12th man up in Bradford County, Pa. Hopefully I can find a bar in East Bumblephuck with the Skins game on. :doh:

I'll miss you all. :(

DAMNIT!! This sucks, I will be absent this week, but I will do my best to be at the Dallas and Giants games. If anyone has extra tickets, HOLLA!! I'm sure you guys will be fine with out me. Someone keep an eye on Bugs for me. He might be on suicide watch without me there. Have fun kids, I'll be the 12th man up in Bradford County, Pa. Hopefully I can find a bar in East Bumblephuck with the Skins game on. :doh:

:redpunch: :tantrum: :censored: :rant: :cuss: :wtf:

I know why you will not be there and I am still PO about it! :mad:

My boy is 10. He's been looking forward to this Sunday all season!

Hey guys, I'm bringing a bunch of pulled pork BBQ this week, so bring your appetites! :hungry:

Do we need some SC BBQ sauce? My parents are bringing me 4 bottles!

Do we need some SC BBQ sauce? My parents are bringing me 4 bottles!

Sure, a bottle or 2 would be great.

I'll be out of town...but I left the Maker's in good hands......someone, please do a shot for me!!

Don't worry, I'll take good care of it for you. :refill: ;)

Sure, a bottle or 2 would be great.

;)

Done! I will have it tomorrow! FYI my dad can not eat anything we cook for the tailgate. We will be bringing him special food! Please do not get offended if he doesn't but he is on a STRICT heart diet and is not allowed anything with fat.

What am I going to do without my "Big Scary Clown"......fudge! :doh:

Hey guys, I'm bringing a bunch of pulled pork BBQ this week, so bring your appetites! :hungry:

I will just leave my comments to myself here.... :jerk:

I do now after seeing all the action my man Chapelle is getting!

:halo:

Hey, I wasn't going to point fingers..... :laugh: :silly:;)

I'll only be going to one skins game this year, and this is the one. I'll definately be stopping by to see what's up at the Extremeskins and DTC tailgates. Will definetly bring some food or Booz. Both looks like tons of fun. Mrs. ATLANTASKINSFAN will be making her first trip ever to Fed EX Field so I know a little tailgating will make the trip lots more enjoyable for her.

Archived