Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unofficial Extremeskins Tailgate Pics 11-20-05

HOF44

45316215-M.jpg

:laugh: yeah the first turkey went fast!... Glad I made 2 in addition to the 40 lbs of wings... :whew:

FYI That was my first fried turkey attempt... rubs, spices, etc will be modified till they are up to the same standard as the wings

I will post my pics later today. Yesterday was a bittersweet game for me. It was so hard to have your best friend on the opposing side of your favorite team. Pez was laughing at me as I would scream "DEFENSE" then when Z was on the field I would also scream "Go Z". I did leave middle of the 4th quarter to go get his bottle of vodka for the plane ride home. I met him at his bus and I was the only Redskin fan amongst all these raider fans. When he called I told him I was here and Pez was on his way out of the stadium. Not only did he take the bottle but he took my Redskin back pack too (the bottle was in it). :laugh: Also for those of you that do not know Pez and Kevin B wrote Hail to the Redskins on the bottle in black sharpie. Pez told him to call when he read the bottle on the plane. On our way home we got the call. "Thats BS" "Pez is a dead man". So needless to say the Raiders were drinking vodka out of a Hail to the Redskins Vodka bottle on their flight home. :laugh:

The tailgate was a blast. Thank you to everyone who helped including my 4C boys, Raub and his wife, HOF44, Halter91 etc. This could not happen without everyone's help. The pre Thanksgiving Dinner was amazing! It was great to have a Thanksgiving Dinner with my ES family. Plus I got to I laugh at Kevin B all day long! :laugh: Also GV finally showed up after the game but promises to be there early next game. yeah right! :D Also thank you to everyone who participated in the surprise Happy Birthday to Pez (his 30th birthday is tomorrow). He was so shocked. I had to read him the card on his way home and it meant a lot to both of us. Thank You!

PICS will follow this afternoon!

I will post my pics later today. Yesterday was a bittersweet game for me. It was so hard to have your best friend on the opposing side of your favorite team. Pez was laughing at me as I would scream "DEFENSE" then when Z was on the field I would also scream "Go Z". I did leave middle of the 4th quarter to go get his bottle of vodka for the plane ride home. I met him at his bus and I was the only Redskin fan amongst all these raider fans. When he called I told him I was here and Pez was on his way out of the stadium. Not only did he take the bottle but he took my Redskin back pack too (the bottle was in it). :laugh: Also for those of you that do not know Pez and Kevin B wrote Hail to the Redskins on the bottle in black sharpie. Pez told him to call when he read the bottle on the plane. On our way home we got the call. "Thats BS" "Pez is a dead man". So needless to say the Raiders were drinking vodka out of a Hail to the Redskins Vodka bottle on their flight home. :laugh:

The tailgate was a blast. Thank you to everyone who helped including my 4C boys, Raub and his wife, HOF44, Halter91 etc. This could not happen without everyone's help. The pre Thanksgiving Dinner was amazing! It was great to have a Thanksgiving Dinner with my ES family. Plus I got to I laugh at Kevin B all day long! :laugh: Also GV finally showed up after the game but promises to be there early next game. yeah right! :D Also thank you to everyone who participated in the surprise Happy Birthday to Pez (his 30th birthday is tomorrow). He was so shocked. I had to read him the card on his way home and it meant a lot to both of us. Thank You!

PICS will follow this afternoon!

I tried to post my pics, but I kept getting error messages, saying that the file size was too big. Man! By the way, Debbie said she enjoyed hanging out with the ExtremeSkins crew and will take lots of stories back with her to St. Louis. Thank you everyone for making her feel so welcome.

I just would like to say thank you to all my ES family at the tailgate. Your B-day surprise was just that... a surprise!.. When I was cookin the turkey's and wings and started hearing people singing Happy birthday, I thought to myself "Oh Crap! They didn't !" :laugh: I must have been about 6 different shades of red (about the same as kevinb at that time, but for other reasons). But that was the best birthday I ever had (other than the actual game). Thanks so much for the gift card, I can't wait to see what I can add to the tailgate !!!

Now...... as far as who is responsible for putting the big "30" candles on the cake..... who can I take down for that one :doh: Don't you people know that you are 29 for 2 straight years ?!?!?!?

Archived