Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Kornheiser - Five Years Later, Norv Sticks It to the Dan

jbooma

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/20/AR2005112000855.html

Five Years Later, Norv Sticks It to the Dan

By Tony Kornheiser

Who do you think is having the better day today, Norv Turner or Dan Snyder?

One is delirious. One is dumbstruck. Take a guess who's who.

Norv Turner may well be having the best day of his life. He got a big fourth quarter from a quarterback who'd given him next to nothing for three quarters, and won a close game late in front of the owner who had fired him.

i think norv is a good guy and thought a lot of the criticism he got was too personal and exaggerated. its almost comical how he gets so must criticism today even though he was the last coach to lead us to a division title.

hell i'd love to go 10-6, win a division title, and win a playoff game@home at least every other year. i don't care how ugly or heartbreaking the 7 losses are. i'm tired of losing heartbreaking 5+games and watching other teams play for the title in january.

i'm not saying i want norv back...I WANT TO WIN AGAIN! can we stop talking ish about old coaches, trying to feel superior to other teams by putting them down, and handle our own business!!! I WANT TO WIN AGAIN! :cry:

Jb, please edit your post. Thanks.

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

Jb, please edit your post. Thanks.

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

um TK there is a link there, now i am confused

Archived