Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can still win the NFC East

Redskins4ever

Do the Skins as a franchise look more and more like the Wizards......  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Skins as a franchise look more and more like the Wizards......

• Yes
    • No

truth? where lets see your truth Bubba

Chicago never passed the 50 FALSE

Brown made a shorter FG against Dallas than he missed against skins FALSE

saying that I said San Diego didnt get a penalty FALSE

I see a pattern here bubba you make stuff up for your arguments and when you are called on it you dont reply

1. The Truth... The Bears where NOT driving to score the winning FG... 50 or 40 same point... but lets ignore the real point over symantics.

2. Wow I was wrong about the distance... huge difference between a 50 yarder on turf and a 47 yarder on grass. Yep huge difference, but the results were same, you still have to make the fg, we missed a FG earlier so did the seahawks get lucky???? No we got lucky, that we drove down and MADE the winning FG. Unlike Dallas who threw an interception when they had a chance to win. But again nit pick over a detail, that doesn't change the point... ignore the truth. :rolleyes:

Your memory seems to be failing you Bubba

There was no huge call on our last scoring drive to keep the drive alive there were 2 penalties on that drive 1 on us 1 on Chargers both 5 yard penaltys theirs gave us a 1st down yet we still drove the failed and scored.

3. Lets see the 5 yard penalty was an automatic first down on a 3rd and 16 and after you completed only an 8 yard pass... meaning PUNT (chargers would had the lead and the ball)... but the call keep the drive alive for the pokes to score... which is what I said... and a 3rd and 16 turns into a first down on a bogus 5 yard holding call... I call that a HUGE break. that is the truth, not like it was an offsides that on 2nd an 3 type of first down, you tried and make it appear.

again keep living in fantasy land, and spin your little tales. Nit picking were I made a couple minor detail mistakes, didn't change the truth of the actual situation. So you win.. I was WRONG on two little details going on memory.

but my point stays the same... and is the TRUTH

tick tock tick tock da7a45e1.jpg

1. The Truth... The Bears where NOT driving to score the winning FG... 50 or 40 same point... but lets ignore the real point over symantics.

2. Wow I was wrong about the distance... huge difference between a 50 yarder on turf and a 47 yarder on grass. Yep huge difference, but the results were same, you still have to make the fg, we missed a FG earlier so did the seahawks get lucky???? No we got lucky, that we drove down and MADE the winning FG. Unlike Dallas who threw an interception when they had a chance to win. But again nit pick over a detail, that doesn't change the point... ignore the truth. :rolleyes:

3. Lets see the 5 yard penalty was an automatic first daown on a 3rd and 16 and you completeed an 8 yard pass... meaning PUNT... but the call keep the drive alive to score... which is what I said... and a 3rd and 16 turns into a first down on a bogus 5 yard holding call... I call that a HUGE break. that is the truth, not like it was an offsides that on 2nd an 3 type of first down, you tried and make it appear.

again keep living in fantasy land, and spin your little tales. Nit picking were I made a couple minor detail mistakes, didn't change the truth of the actual situation. So you win.. I was WRONG on two little details going on memory.

but my point stays the same... and is the TRUTH

tick tock tick tock da7a45e1.jpg

1. They had the ball had moved over 40 yards into Redskins territory to the 34 then lost 3 to the 37 this is not the 50 or 40 as you proclaim thats called a drive bubba they dont get penalties and gain 5 more yards They kick the winning FG thats reality bubba

2. you were wrong wow you admit it finally. Also why didnt you mention that HUGE (bogus lol) Pass interference penalty called against dallas for 27 yards I believe that led to seattle scoring?

3. SO what you just quoted was me saying they had a penalty that gave us a first down, yet later on you said that I was saying they didn;t get a penalty. Bogus holding? Now i know you didnt watch the game. Thats ok I have noticed a trend all calls against the redskins are bogus all calls against teams playing the Cowboys are bogus

again keep living in fantasy land, and spin your little tales.

I live in the real world bubba and my "little tales" are the truth if you can't handle reality and truth I will leave you alone I know you are having a rough year. But next time you decide to start saying things that happened in a Cowboys game at least do some research so you dont look so bad when you get everything wrong ok I am here for you if you need me bubba if you have questions just PM me ok :) bye now

Its easy to say we will end 8-8 or 9-7. But as a fan Im tired of giving up on the season come week 10 or 9. We are 5-5 with a much easier schedule than any of the teams ahead of us in the race. I do hate to predict because you never know in this league, but why cant we make the playoffs. We beat Chicago and their there. We beat Seattle and their there. We beat Dallas and their there. Why cant we have a late season turnaroung like some of these other teams.

We have to be behind this team and encourage them. Ask New England are they quittin. Ask Minnesota have they quit.

Got Da##it Lets Go!!!!:point2sky :point2sky

I don't think we'll have a "turnaround" because we have too many problems.While the other teams were getting stronger every week,we are getting players more hurt every week.Then comes the inexperienced players to fill in-playing sloppy.penalties,turnovers........ Those things are killing us more than anything-this week it happened to be Portis.Next week who?It seems that Gibbs is focusing more on excuses why we're losing vs.correcting the problems at hand.Alot of blame goes to management for not addressing penalties and fumbles earlier.And the reason the defense is slipping?Management keeps trading away "pro-bowl caliber" players--Bailey,Smoot,who else?

1. They had the ball had moved over 40 yards into Redskins territory thats called a drive bubba they dont get penalties and gain 5 more yards They kick the winning FG thats reality bubba

2. you were wrong wow you admit it finally.

3. SO what you just quoted was me saying they had a penalty that gave us a first down, yet later on you said that I was saying they didn;t get a penalty. Bogus holding? Now i know you didnt watch the game. Thats ok I have noticed a trend all calls against the redskins are bogus all calls against teams playing the Cowboys are bogus

I live in the real world bubba and my "little tales" are the truth if you can't handle reality and truth I will leave you alone I know you are having a rough year. But next time you decide to start saying things that happened in a Cowboys game at least do some reserch so you dont look so bad when you get everything wrong ok I am here for you if you need me bubba if you have questions just PM me ok :) bye now

1. sure a 56 yarder ... reality they were not driving, and hadn't moved the ball much the entire game, their TD was off a fumbled KO inside our 20.

:laugh:

2. Yep a minor detail... but again you refuse to admit the point was the truth. typical

3. Dude you said it wasn't a HUGE penalty... they got a five yarder we got a five yarder.... That was like saying the empire state building is just a building in New York. It was HUGE, and kept the Pokes alive instead of punting. Even you can see the difference.

Denying the truth isn't living in reality. Poke fans delight in coming here trying to poo poo everything the Skins accomplish, but when the Pokes flaws are exposed... you go in full denial mode attacking anyone who points it out.... That's denial.

Here's some TRUTH for you... The Pokes have been just as lucky if not more so than any team (Skins included) this season. 4 of their seven wins could have as easily been loses as win... maybe more so in a couple. The Pokes have played a fairly easy schedule so far... but that comes to a screeching halt Thursday. It is easy to talk big beating Detroit and Arizonia... Let see how they do against some varsity team. We went .500 could have been better, could have been worse. But we now get a couple of JV games, and play the Giants in a grudge match on our turf, the Pokes at home for the sweep, and a falling eagles team, without McNabb, and a sinking Rams team. The window of opportunity is still open, and we will have to play better than we did Sunday to make it through

The Cowboys have a real test ahead of them, and so far they haven't shown they can pass it. You can't expect to get breaks the entire season. The mere fact the defense gives up 4th quarter leads, Your Safety gets beat deep too much, no real running game, a shaky OL, a QB statue who is prone to take sacks and throws INTs, would scare the crap out of any knowledgeable football fan. False bravo will not change anything.

This is an honest non bias opinion... 3-3 will be a miracle, 2-4 more likely, worse case 1-5

Good Luck, you are going to need it.

This is an honest non bias opinion... 3-3 will be a miracle, 2-4 more likely, worse case 1-5

Good Luck, you are going to need it.

Bubba I think you have demonstrated that you are incapable of an honest non bias opinion of the cowboys. :laugh:

Good luck the rest of the way. See ya in december. I expect it will be a tough game.

BTW. The only truth about the Cowboys and Redskins is their records. Except for the first meeting where we were clearly outplayed 14-13. :notworthy Shoulda Coulda Wish I Woulda, don't fly.

I originally started this thread...... how did (3) others post before me? Not that I care about credit or anything, I just couldn't find it because of the name of the thread starter.

To find threads you started, go to the Active Users box. Your username will be first. Click on it and a new window with your profile will open. In the box, Forum posts, click threads started by user.

50 or 40.... At least I proved they weren't driving as you suggest, a 61 yard kick :laugh:

keep spinning.... want change what was... and it won't stop what's coming :D

talk to me in six weeks

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Boy, you really are gifted.

They drove from their own 25 to your 34.

That's a drive of 41 yards.

Also, 34 + 17 = 51 yard kick. Not 61.

Gee, you are an impressive one.

By the way, in Six weeks You'll have a losing record and be talking about being "next year's champions".

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. ;)

By the way, in Six weeks You'll have a losing record and be talking about being "next year's champions".

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. ;)

By the way Cowboy man.....you do not kick a game winning field goal with 8 minutes left in the game......sort of a lot of time left on the clock. And if you are going to play "ifs" and "buts" then you could say if Alstott was not called a TD and if the fumble was not ruled down in the Raiders game. They go both ways pal.

We are going to have a lossing record? Now that you have said it....it must be true. Thanks Cowboy man.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. ;)

2-13-WAS37 (7:38) PENALTY on CHI-F.Miller, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 37 - No Play.

2-18-WAS42 (7:15) PENALTY on CHI-J.Tait, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 42 - No Play.

2-23-WAS47 (6:56) PENALTY on CHI-R.Brown, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 47 - No Play.

2-28-CHI48 (6:37) K.Orton sacked at CHI 38 for -10 yards (D.Evans).

3-38-CHI38 (6:01) K.Orton pass incomplete to M.Muhammad.

without the penalties which they earned BTW, the next play was a -10 yards sack. 51 + 10= anyone? anyone? 61

3 penalties, a sack, and an incomplete pass,.... that's not driving :laugh:

in six weeks we'll have a winning record laughing at the pokes' collapse

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.da7a45e1.jpg

yeah your taste in teams leaves a lot to be desired :puke:

I was commenting on the fact that the poster who said what he did assumed I was a redskins fan.

When I clearly have Julius Jones in my bright, prominent signature.

Why am I not surprised? We already have seen that the word "lose" doesn't exist around here, since everyone seems to use "loose" instead.

Bubba, every post you've made in this thread is chock full of holes. About the only things you do with consistency is homer out and say "TICK TOCK TICK TOCK".

For example, you keep saying that the Bears were not driving. Umm, bud, they had a 10 play drive that spanned at max nearly half the field. That's kind of a drive. Also, you've managed on multiple occassions to say the field goal would have been 56 yards, 61 yards, and 80 yards. (Although I realize that the 80 yard comment was probably made in sarcasm). 51 yards, and that's assuming that they didn't gain any more yards from the point they were at.

Like I said, we're 7-3, you're 5-5. We're on our way to our second winning season in the past three years, something you can only dream of. No amount spin doctoring changes the cold hard fact that we're two games up in the East, and we're only going to get better.

Tick. Tock.

2-13-WAS37 (7:38) PENALTY on CHI-F.Miller, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 37 - No Play.

2-18-WAS42 (7:15) PENALTY on CHI-J.Tait, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 42 - No Play.

2-23-WAS47 (6:56) PENALTY on CHI-R.Brown, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 47 - No Play.

2-28-CHI48 (6:37) K.Orton sacked at CHI 38 for -10 yards (D.Evans).

3-38-CHI38 (6:01) K.Orton pass incomplete to M.Muhammad.

without the penalties which they earned BTW, the next play was a -10 yards sack. 51 + 10= anyone? anyone? 61

3 penalties, a sack, and an incomplete pass,.... that's not driving :laugh:

in six weeks we'll have a winning record laughing at the pokes' collapse

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.da7a45e1.jpg

:doh:

Do you REALLY THINK they would call the same play had they had 2nd and 13 (like they did prior to the false starts) and when they had 2nd and 28 after the penalties?

2nd and 13? You can run the ball to try and pick up a few yards.

2nd and 28? No choice, go deep.

Considering how few sacks your team has this season, I really don't think that its a sack for a loss of 10 if Chicago doesn't commit 3 false start penalties.

don't bet on it

lets remember we have played the toughest schedule in the NFC and the Giants and Pokes have played much easier schedule and more home games.

their real test is still coming up, and most of the Pokes wins have hardly been impressive.

De-nial ain't just a river in Egypt Bubba! I guess you've lost more impressively than we've won. :laugh: :laugh: You're pretty much my only reason left to keep coming back to this site... keep it comin'!

trying hard to convince himself, cause Poke fans live in

D-E-N-I-A-L!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So let me get this straight.

If a "Poke fan" looks at the fact that the Washington Slurs have managed two wins against absolutely devastated teams in the past seven games, and decides that they will finish the season with a losing record (When they are currently 5-5 and about to face the hottest team in the AFC West) he's in denial? Denial of WHAT? Actually, I'm in ACCEPTANCE of recent trends. You've lost five out of your last seven, and there are no signs that that is going to change.

I think you're the one who's in denial Bubba. It's kind of sad actually, that instead of realizing the only teams you've been able to beat in the past two months were San Francisco (at home) and Philadelphia (IMMEDIATELY after the TO suspension, at home) you choose to think you're going to have a winning record come season's end.

And I'm in denial. I'm saying we're probably going to finish the year 3-3. If that's a "Poke fan" in "Denial", then you're a skins fan who's gone absolutely insane, by the same scale.

:doh:

If the last 6-8 games have exposed 1 thing in this division, it isnt anything deragtory about the Giants or Cowboys

You guys got hyped for a 3-0 start in 3 games you could have easily lost. You've since lost 3-4 games you could have won. Thats the definition of mediocrity. You play close games every week because you arent good enough to get seperation on anybody. Your record is 5-5 and it couldnt be more appropriate for the talent level and the way youve played

This is a 2 team race. You are closer to last place right now then you are to 1st

Eli the future needs to smoke his rocks somewhere else, some of the g's games could have gone either way. Eli was a midseason hype, you all rally mid season and think you're god. We still have 6 more games- we'll see whos hype.

We dont smoke rocks here, take them rocks back to NY.

I was commenting on the fact that the poster who said what he did assumed I was a redskins fan.

When I clearly have Julius Jones in my bright, prominent signature.

Why am I not surprised? We already have seen that the word "lose" doesn't exist around here, since everyone seems to use "loose" instead.

Bubba, every post you've made in this thread is chock full of holes. About the only things you do with consistency is homer out and say "TICK TOCK TICK TOCK".

For example, you keep saying that the Bears were not driving. Umm, bud, they had a 10 play drive that spanned at max nearly half the field. That's kind of a drive. Also, you've managed on multiple occassions to say the field goal would have been 56 yards, 61 yards, and 80 yards. (Although I realize that the 80 yard comment was probably made in sarcasm). 51 yards, and that's assuming that they didn't gain any more yards from the point they were at.

Like I said, we're 7-3, you're 5-5. We're on our way to our second winning season in the past three years, something you can only dream of. No amount spin doctoring changes the cold hard fact that we're two games up in the East, and we're only going to get better.

Tick. Tock.

How many teams kick a fg on 1st down?... and you keep acting like three penalties and a sack didn't happen... yet they did. When youare driving they go forward not backwards... simple concept :rolleyes:

BTW the 56 yard FG comment was to your fellow dilussionalist who said the bears would have gotten another five yards.

Instead of nitpicking over minute details, that doesn't change reality... address some of the point that have been brought up... but fully ignored by you and your brethern.

Like The Pokes easy schedule so far, and the fact they have more win that could be loses than loses that could be wins. Yes we are .500 against the toughest schedule in the NFC so far. You want to say the TWO touchdown passes were luck :rolleyes: ... and a missed FG was luck :rolleyes: ... but ignore the screw jobs in Denver and Tampa that changed the actual score of the games. You ignore The gifts your team has received against lesser foes... then try an attempt to BS us into believing we can't win against an easier schedule than we have faced all season because we lost to the Raiders.. a team you also lost to.. But the Cowboys are somehow going to rise to the challenge and face a much tougher schedule the next six games.. and win like they did against the powerhouse cards and lions???? :laugh:

Yeah I will sig bet you that we have a better record over the next 6 ganes than the Pokes. Loser has to display the sig of the winners choice (within board rules) on both this board and the Pokes board you call home through the playoffs

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. ;)

once again we got people smoking rocks... i thought rocks were only in NY, take them rocks back to the heartland of america.

Real easy to talk big after beating the Cards and Lions :rolleyes:

but this is a 16 game season... and now you have to face some real teams... that we have already played I might add.

again see me in 6 weeks with this same bravado after your team shows what it is really made of .... The pokes going 0-6 would be absolutely harilious.

But I think you can beat the Rams... they are hurting... you might luck out a win against the Giants or Chiefs.. but I doubt it....1 win out of those two is being generous

You lost to the Skins at home... yeah your going to win in DC :jerk: and there is no way you beat a well balance Panther team on the road, with as many holes as your team has right now (take off the poke colored glasses) .... :laugh:

dude you like everyone else forgets the close wins the Cowboys lucked into.

They beat the Chargers without Gates, and got a huge call to keep their last scoring drive alive, they just barely beat San Fran, they catch a big break when jacobs fumbled the go ahead TD on the goal line, andbeat the Giants in OT despite the fact both teams had 4 turnovers each. And The last Philly game was a gift if ever there was one.

In fact they have only played two games where they won decidedly The first Eagles game (when they first started falling) and today against a bad Lions team. They are getting ready to play the part of their schedule we went 2-4 through.

The season is a marathon, 16 games it doesn't matter where the wins and losses come... at the end of the year they all add up.

Yes we lost to the Raiders, but that is one loss from 5-4, and before the loss we weren't so sure the Skins were out of it. If this team can get both the offense & defense playing together we will win . But that is a big IF

Should I even start naming your breaks.... :doh: :laugh: Breaks even out.. home games obviously even out... reality will soon set in..

Archived