Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can still win the NFC East

Redskins4ever

Do the Skins as a franchise look more and more like the Wizards......  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Skins as a franchise look more and more like the Wizards......

• Yes
    • No

Dude, what are you lost?? Your Cowbells are OVER RATED!! Like "Most" Parcells teams. You will get beat by the Broncos and by us. The Redskins will win the Division. The Giants are "Colt Posers", Eagles are, well lets say Eagles again. I do have to give your team credit for one thing though, you find a way to get the media on your side year after year. I can wait to hand the Cowbells there final blow in December!!! :dallasuck

I was commenting on the fact that the poster who said what he did assumed I was a redskins fan.

When I clearly have Julius Jones in my bright, prominent signature.

Why am I not surprised? We already have seen that the word "lose" doesn't exist around here, since everyone seems to use "loose" instead.

Bubba, every post you've made in this thread is chock full of holes. About the only things you do with consistency is homer out and say "TICK TOCK TICK TOCK".

For example, you keep saying that the Bears were not driving. Umm, bud, they had a 10 play drive that spanned at max nearly half the field. That's kind of a drive. Also, you've managed on multiple occassions to say the field goal would have been 56 yards, 61 yards, and 80 yards. (Although I realize that the 80 yard comment was probably made in sarcasm). 51 yards, and that's assuming that they didn't gain any more yards from the point they were at.

Like I said, we're 7-3, you're 5-5. We're on our way to our second winning season in the past three years, something you can only dream of. No amount spin doctoring changes the cold hard fact that we're two games up in the East, and we're only going to get better.

Tick. Tock.

How many teams kick a fg on 1st down?... and you keep acting like three penalties and a sack didn't happen... yet they did. When youare driving they go forward not backwards... simple concept :rolleyes:

BTW the 56 yard FG comment was to your fellow dilussionalist who said the bears would have gotten another five yards.

Instead of nitpicking over minute details, that doesn't change reality... address some of the point that have been brought up... but fully ignored by you and your brethern.

Like The Pokes easy schedule so far, and the fact they have more win that could be loses than loses that could be wins. Yes we are .500 against the toughest schedule in the NFC so far. You want to say the TWO touchdown passes were luck :rolleyes: ... and a missed FG was luck :rolleyes: ... but ignore the screw jobs in Denver and Tampa that changed the actual score of the games. You ignore The gifts your team has received against lesser foes... then try an attempt to BS us into believing we can't win against an easier schedule than we have faced all season because we lost to the Raiders.. a team you also lost to.. But the Cowboys are somehow going to rise to the challenge and face a much tougher schedule the next six games.. and win like they did against the powerhouse cards and lions???? :laugh:

Yeah I will sig bet you that we have a better record over the next 6 ganes than the Pokes. Loser has to display the sig of the winners choice (within board rules) on both this board and the Pokes board you call home through the playoffs

I DID address the point about our schedule being easier up till this point. I said you were...RIGHT! Your schedule has been more difficult.

Also, if you don't want to talk about hypotheticals "Since the three false starts and a sack DID happen" then guess what?

We're 7-3.

You're 5-5.

And that DID happen.

;)

Sniff....sniff...what's that foul odor? Oh, I see...it's all of the puke fans on this thread.

Where's the exterminator?

P.....U....

Come back in 6 weeks...we'll talk then.

I'll be here. And trust me, when the Cowboys are in the playoffs and the Skins are in the cellar, you're going to regret making a fool out of yourself (much like Bubba) and predicting your "rise to the top" and our "imminent fall".

:cheers:

"Pride commeth before the fall":dallasuck

I'll be here. And trust me, when the Cowboys are in the playoffs and the Skins are in the cellar, you're going to regret making a fool out of yourself (much like Bubba) and predicting your "rise to the top" and our "imminent fall".

:cheers:

Dude, what are you lost?? Your Cowbells are OVER RATED!! Like "Most" Parcells teams. You will get beat by the Broncos and by us. The Redskins will win the Division. The Giants are "Colt Posers", Eagles are, well lets say Eagles again. I do have to give your team credit for one thing though, you find a way to get the media on your side year after year. I can wait to hand the Cowbells there final blow in December!!! :dallasuck

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is this the best you guys can do? You just call everyone else overrated, then say "The Redskins will win the division".

WHY? What have you done in the past seven weeks to prove that? The answer is absolutely nothing.

Saying "The Redskins will win the East" is being a homer, cut and dry, plain and simple. I'm willing to believe there is a narrow, narrow possibility that you will finish well and tie/pass one of the two teams ahead of you (Dallas/New York) but how you expect to pass BOTH OF US from two games back with six to go is beyond me. :doh:

Real easy to talk big after beating the Cards and Lions :rolleyes:

but this is a 16 game season... and now you have to face some real teams... that we have already played I might add.

again see me in 6 weeks with this same bravado after your team shows what it is really made of .... The pokes going 0-6 would be absolutely harilious.

But I think you can beat the Rams... they are hurting... you might luck out a win against the Giants or Chiefs.. but I doubt it....1 win out of those two is being generous

You lost to the Skins at home... yeah your going to win in DC :jerk: and there is no way you beat a well balance Panther team on the road, with as many holes as your team has right now (take off the poke colored glasses) .... :laugh:

The problem with your logic is that the tough part of our schedule keeps getting pushed back further and further.. and guess what? Now were becoming that tough team on someone elses schedule! You keep hoping Dallas will crumble while your skins are fading into the sunset.. Anything can happen in the NFL but the likelyhood of you going 6-0 and us going 0-6 is remote. :cool:

and 14-13

again the season is 16 weeks not 10.... HELLO! :laugh:

You know what's so funny about the whole "14-13".

When Cowboy fans kept bring up the "14 out of 15" streak (or whatever it was) you kept saying "Well, that doesn't matter, because we've always had the better team, you just find ways to win when you shouldn't". And you guys were saying that about last year, when we both finished 6-10.

Now, the tables have turned. So, taking a page from the Extremeskins tradition:

We played better than you, you pulled out a win when you should have lost. We are the better team.

Hey, if we had beaten you in the exact same manner, you'd say the same thing. See: Crayton's catch last year at home.

Either way, it doesn't matter. I'd rather be 7-3 and lose to our biggest rival than 5-5 with a win in the rivalry. I'll take that every year. :D

We will slip pass you just like we did in week 2, yes Dallas is overrated!! Sorry but its facts, we have been sloppy, but Gibbs always has a way to clean up slop. He has been there before, more than Parcells infact! Look at the records! I love you dallas fans, its good to bash with football talk!! :cheers:

Its also good to watch the fall of Dallas and the Rise of Washington!!!

ps Parcells will retire this year.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is this the best you guys can do? You just call everyone else overrated, then say "The Redskins will win the division".

WHY? What have you done in the past seven weeks to prove that? The answer is absolutely nothing.

Saying "The Redskins will win the East" is being a homer, cut and dry, plain and simple. I'm willing to believe there is a narrow, narrow possibility that you will finish well and tie/pass one of the two teams ahead of you (Dallas/New York) but how you expect to pass BOTH OF US from two games back with six to go is beyond me. :doh:

We will slip pass you just like we did in week 2, yes Dallas is overrated!! Sorry but its facts, we have been sloppy, but Gibbs always has a way to clean up slop. He has been there before, more than Parcells infact! Look at the records! I love you dallas fans, its good to bash with football talk!! :cheers:

Its also good to watch the fall of Dallas and the Rise of Washington!!!

ps Parcells will retire this year.

You know, I really wish I could hold all of you to these predictions.

I'll stick to my guns. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. If you're wrong, you'll just talk about how "things will be different next year".

Also, regardless of what happens from here on out, how in the world could it be the "fall of Dallas"? If we finish 2-4, we'll still have a winning record for the year.

How many teams kick a fg on 1st down?... and you keep acting like three penalties and a sack didn't happen... yet they did. When youare driving they go forward not backwards... simple concept :rolleyes:

BTW the 56 yard FG comment was to your fellow dilussionalist who said the bears would have gotten another five yards.

Instead of nitpicking over minute details, that doesn't change reality... address some of the point that have been brought up... but fully ignored by you and your brethern.

Like The Pokes easy schedule so far, and the fact they have more win that could be loses than loses that could be wins. Yes we are .500 against the toughest schedule in the NFC so far. You want to say the TWO touchdown passes were luck :rolleyes: ... and a missed FG was luck :rolleyes: ... but ignore the screw jobs in Denver and Tampa that changed the actual score of the games. You ignore The gifts your team has received against lesser foes... then try an attempt to BS us into believing we can't win against an easier schedule than we have faced all season because we lost to the Raiders.. a team you also lost to.. But the Cowboys are somehow going to rise to the challenge and face a much tougher schedule the next six games.. and win like they did against the powerhouse cards and lions???? :laugh:

Yeah I will sig bet you that we have a better record over the next 6 ganes than the Pokes. Loser has to display the sig of the winners choice (within board rules) on both this board and the Pokes board you call home through the playoffs

I thought the "easy" part of your schedule was supposed to begin in Oakland... ohhh I guess that starts this week with 6-4 San Diego coming to town huh? Well just like Oakland, they're BETTER than their record suggests. Do yourself a favor and STOP analyzing win loss records of opponents/who should beat who based on record/who'se schedule is the toughest or easiest/what "should" happen down the stretch. You have to line up and just play.. there are too many variables which can decide the outcome of games. You really sound foolish but it's what you do well and why I continously laugh at you! :silly:

Our entire season rests on the game against the chargers if we beat them i can all but guranteee a play off birth ...after the chargers w eplay a bulger-less ram team ...go on the road against ari with no run game then come home ..if we some how sweep the 2 home games i expect us 2 day thats 10-5 heading into week 17. dallas on the other hand have denver at hom kc at home ...you all forget that kc is also in the hunt and a win against the pats at home will get them even closer im sure kc wins that game...they play us and the giants both on the road i for one think the giants are a much better football team then the cowboys. also at carolina LOL say they win both home games and win 1 road game 3-2 guess what ladies even with that generous record they have the same record and we have the tie breaker over them...giants on the other hand is a harder thing to figure out they have home games against dallas kc and go to philly washington and sea asuuming they lose to us they go 1-2 on the road and 2-0 at home again 10-5....so the last week we play on the road to phill dallas hosts st louis and giants finish on the road against oakland we would control our own destiny with the 4-1 division record ....this is all ofcourse if we win our home games against the ginats and dallas if we were to go 4-1 in next 5 tthen we cannot afford the loss to be against any division game id much rather have it against sd because no other nfc team will have a 8-2 conference record...but i also think if we lose to sd our season will be lost we need the momentum we need to beat a good team ....i unfortunatly leave in egypt so i expect all of u posters to be there sunday making some serious noise ill be watching the game remmeber to be honest if we win this game a 3 game streak could be coming for sure go out there dont lose hope we still have a legitmate shot

I thought the "easy" part of your schedule was supposed to begin in Oakland... ohhh I guess that starts this week with 6-4 San Diego coming to town huh? Well just like Oakland, they're BETTER than their record suggests. Do yourself a favor and STOP analyzing win loss records of opponents/who should beat who based on record/who'se schedule is the toughest or easiest/what "should" happen down the stretch. You have to line up and just play.. there are too many variables which can decide the outcome of games. You really sound foolish but it's what you do well and why I continously laugh at you! :silly:

dude you are so much in denial, I pointed out "other varibles" yet in poke fashion you'll just pretend they aren't there :laugh:

10 games do not a season make.....

come back in 6 weeks and see who looks foolish. :D

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that you thought Dallas would lose to Philly @ Philly and wash. would beat Oakland @ home? :( :doh:

and you thought your team would beat Washington at home... and the Raiders

your point? :laugh:

see you in 6 weeks

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I agree.

We beat SD. (tough)

Denver beats Dallas (they will)

QUOTE]

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that you thought Dallas would lose to Philly @ Philly and wash. would beat Oakland @ home? :( :doh:

Why are you wasting your time arguing with a guy that has Joe Bugel as an avatar?

We're in the same situation we were last week - 2 games back from the Giants and Cowboys. However, since we lost the wildcard picture is even more clouded now.

The Eagles pulled even with us, Minnesota is 6-5 and St Lous is 5-6. It would seem that we need to win the east to make the playoffs, so once again........... HERE IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO WIN THE EAST. For those who insist on calling me stupid or insane, I'll assume you're just a moron who couldn't figure this out for yourself and still don't believe it and must resort to demeaning those who hold out all hope.

Archived