Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Let's Be Pessimisstic" Thread...

Aluadan

Guest sith lord
Greg Williams and Walt Harris both BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both overated and full of bull$&$*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Joe Gibbs coaches not to lose.

hey cmon now....our FO is doing the best it can to help rebuild the Broncos!!!!

lol, lets trade LA and jansen gor a 7th round pick and an usher. Really, look at the teams that get good and stay good. Wanna know what they have in common? They stockpile draft picks not unload them.

It seems that there is a pretty good game plan to beat us now:

Stopping our offense:

1) Blitz Brunnell- we dont seem to cover it very well.

2) Double team Moss. Dont worry, with our max protection schemes, there is little else to fear

3) But lots of men in the box- not let Portis get too many options

4) Dont give us the big play, we will eventually beat ourselves (turnovers)

Success against our defense

1) Pass, pass, pass- our defensive back field is not terrible, but we have no

rush at all.

2) Be patient, try to avoid 3rd and long. If you wait long enough, we will give you a big play.

3) Dont abandon the run (but dont expect much success).

We dont have enought weapons on WR and our Tackles dont do a good job with speed rushing LBs on the edges. We have no pash rush from the line- NONE! If we had even a little bit of help in those arenas, we MIGHT be able to overcome our turnovers.

We have too many holes... I sure hope Campbell is good... be gave up a pick in the 20s this year and a pick in the teens next draft for him...

Time will tell

Guest sith lord

If I was an offensive cordinator going against the Skins, I would call pass 70% of the time and on the few running plays, I would run sweeps.

One of Gibb's strengths used to be half-time adjustments. This is a concern. But does Gibbs have the talent? I feel we are at least 2 guys away on both sides of the ball to contend for the playoffs. But when you are losing all your draft choices year in and year out...those 4 players are hard to find. Secondly, we got very lucky against Dallas and Seattle...in my eyes we are lucky we are not 3-7 at this point. It is time to start playing for the future. This team is not a playoff team. San Diego is licking their chops tonight and now it is Marty's turn to get some payback on Danny boy.

I am 15 years old. And I am pissed off. I live in PA but really I am from the DC area and go down there often. Every since I can remember the Redskins have sucked. Every singles year. It makes me want to quit being a Redskins fan. This year when I finally thought something good was going to happen we go and kill ourselves. We will now have the rest of the season to watch us pull an average preformance to end the season. Final results? Around 8-8. Better than last year. Now I am eager to hear the hate comments and the backlash.

There's a lot more to like about the Redskins this year than last, but the losses this year are heartbreakers.

I think I can take a drubbing by the Giants much better than having to witness giving one away in KC, or losing one today where if the offense shows up at all we win the game.

Make no mistake, the team is getting close. This team is light years ahead of last year, and next year it will ibe even more competitive. It's a good time to be a skins fan, it's just the growing pains suck. Taylor Jacobs is not the answer, and he showed it today.

We still have a great chance to sweep the Eagles, and we did beat the Cowboys at home ;).

Hell, if Bugel can actually create some protection, we may actually finish with a winning record.

Archived