Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People pickin' us to lose on sunday

Vman2k6

The problem with Peter Kings pick is that he still see's the Redskins as a low scoring ball club. I don't see this, especially if Jacobs is half as good as his team mates think. Plan on Coach Williams suring up the defense for this game.

Expect 28-10 Redskins.

Oakland... that's in California right? :rolleyes:

You're going to take a 3-6 team in a downward spiral.... on the road... in the East (in the middle of November) over a team that's coming off a tough loss on the road... and undefeated at home?

Right.

if your name is Peter King.... yeah :laugh:

I counted a chicken against the Giants, [who by the way I still think is weak as hell], I won't be doing it against a team like the Raiders, who have more time than not killed them selves. There is a lot of talent on that team, and I see it just a matter of time before they put a full sixty minutes of football together.

I'm not forgetting how our team has played the last 6 games.

That's just being a realist...

:2cents:

Umm, Our pass D hasn't been good ALL year. not when it comes to medium and deep passes. Just because the rankings said we had good #s doesn't mean our D was good, it just means that teams didn't challenge us cause they thought we were as strong as we were last year on defense. Now teams know better. Don't let statistics blind you. I've been very unimpressed with our pass D all season long, and now it has been exposed.

Archived