Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People pickin' us to lose on sunday

Vman2k6

Umm, Our pass D hasn't been good ALL year. not when it comes to medium and deep passes. Just because the rankings said we had good #s doesn't mean our D was good, it just means that teams didn't challenge us cause they thought we were as strong as we were last year on defense. Now teams know better. Don't let statistics blind you. I've been very unimpressed with our pass D all season long, and now it has been exposed.

Um, I don't think the facts support your assertion. Statisically we have defended the pass very well (expecting last week). If you had said big runs, I would have been inclined to agree, although something tells me the days of big runs to the weak side are over.

Actually, all of the ESPN analysts (except Golic) picked the Skins to beat the Raiders. That means that Salisbury, Hodge, Theismann, Jaworski, Schlereth, Allen, and Mortensen all picked the Skins.

Here's the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

Whoops.... I see that Wilbur pointed that out in the post just prior to mine.

Berman picked us to lose,which is a good thing in my opinion.Have you ever seen the Swami's record?Absolutely terrible, his winning %is very bad.

Archived