Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will you be happy with JUST a winning season

dieselfan44

I would not be happy not making the playoffs, because as Bubba said this team is a playoff caliber team. However, 9-7 is a huge improvement over last year and also shows we are on the right path. Honestly, I am really excited about next year, not that this year isn't exciting.But, I truly believe we are going to be a dominant team next year! HTTR!

I'm happy now. You can't look at the Redskins this year and ignore the marked improvement. They are a real team now, where last year eh it was iffy. If we lost the rest of our games the way we lost to Tampa (minus ref interference) with that kind of heart and fight, I'd be extremely pleased.

It's not if you win or lose, but how you play the game. Right now even in loses, the Redskins are playing as a team.

Yes. Simply because it has been a long time since we could say that we have a winning football team. If we at least have a 9-7 season with no playoffs, I would still be excited because we know what we have to fix and I am confident that the skins' will fix them. I am finally believeing that this team is starting to find stability.

I'm not saying I'd be jumping up and down when we finish 9-7 or better and miss the playoffs(honestly the only winning record we could have and not make the playoffs is 9-7 as 10-6 may be good enough to win the division when all is said and done).

But after taking a long hard look at things I'll be very satisfied and a winning record will prove to me we're headed in the right direction(although I believe we are right now anyway).

Of course it would be nice to just run the table at 12-4 and win the Super Bowl. That would be a better way to convince me times have changed. :)

I want the Redskins to do well.......With our hated division rival,the Denver Donkeys having your 1st round pick in next April's draft,I'd like for that pick to be as low as possible,so they'll be less able to land a specific talent.

For this reason,I'm hoping that the 'Skins go far into the playoffs.

I would be happy with 8-8. Don't forget that this team has come a long way, but still has a way to go. The third year in the same offensive and defensive system would be HUGE. The extra year would allow us to pick up some key players and gain some depth. I'd be tickled pink with a 9-6 year.

Honestly, I've been happy about the Redskins three times, and one of them I was in mom's womb. (1983) Is any team happy when their last game of the season ends in a loss? Sure, progress is great, but I want Championships. Realistically I did not have any expectations of winning the Super Bowl this year, but would anyone be happy if we made it to the NFC Championship game and lost? Obviously not. I would be proud as anything to see the team make it that far, but I would not be happy about the team's loss. Satisfied, uh maybe, but happy, not until I'm at a parade in February.

On a side note, I'm happy every time we win, I'm just using the 3 thing for effect.

Archived