Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will you be happy with JUST a winning season

dieselfan44

I'm talking no playoffs, but 9-7 or better. I would say considering the toughness of the division and our schedule I would say that I will be somewhat pleased with a winning record but no playoff birth. With a winning record that puts us at three games better than last season, which is a step in the right direction. Don't get me wrong, the playoffs would be absolutely awesome. We just have alot of work to do to get there.

no i wouldnt be happy because this team is capable of doing much better. at times, the skins have looked like super bowl contenders, we just need to limit turnovers, get healthy, and get more consistency. 9-7 and no playoffs would actually really dissappoint me

No way. I will not be happy unless we make the playoffs.

I am like this every year though just to put some perspective on my opinion.

If we don't make it this year it will not be because we were beaten, it will be because we beat ourselves. That is the hardest thing to think about.. but I will remain positive..

Considering before the season, I had modest expectations for this team, I think they far exceeded that, so yes, I will be happy.

While in some ways, this season has been a missed opportunity, I can also view it as that we aren't quite that good yet. While I think we can beat anyone now, I don't think we are consistant enough to make a playoff run.

Jason

I'll be sick for weeks if we dont make the playoffs!!! B/c we are better then a non-playoff team.

January-August are the longest months of the year, they are painful...why b/c we go into that time period having proved nothing except for the fact that we need to improve. It just eats me up. Please Gibbs at least a wild-card...anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been 26-38 the last four years so yes I would be happy with a 9-7 or 10-6 record but no playoffs. Winning is obtained by learning, this is what the team is in the process of. Losing is an infection that spreads quickly, that is what Gibbs is getting rid of.

With a few additions to the DL and a complimentary threat along side Moss this team will be very dangerous next year and be ready for a true championship push.

Why would some of you be happy with a wild card early exit scenario? I wouldn't mind one bit if that was the case and I still think we are a playoff team, but disappointment in the team after the schedule they played is crazy if the end up above .500.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived