Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B-Mitch

War Paint

I remember last year reading somewhere that B-Mitch said they did research on the most penalized teams. The four most penalized were the Redskins, Raiders, (I can't remember the other two. I think it was the Giants) He said that those four teams had owners that voted against a pay raise for the refs. Does anyone remember this? I'm trying to find a link or source for it.

BTW, I can't stand anything that has to do with B.Mitchell now a days. He was a great player for us, but his short mans disease seems to have gotten worse over the years. He is one of the most obnoxious human beings I have ever listen to.

He seems to be under the impression that Redskins players need to show him something/prove something to him. Last week he made a comment about S.Taylor & C.Portis's socks. He said that if they feel that they need to wear those socks then something is wrong. Hey, Mr. B-*itch, did you ever stop to think that maybe they just WANTED to wear the socks and didn't actually think that they needed to? :doh:

BTW, I can't stand anything that has to do with B.Mitchell now a days. He was a great player for us, but his short mans disease seems to have gotten worse over the years. He is one of the most obnoxious human beings I have ever listen to.

He seems to be under the impression that Redskins players need to show him something/prove something to him. Last week he made a comment about S.Taylor & C.Portis's socks. He said that if they feel that they need to wear those socks then something is wrong. Hey, Mr. B-*itch, did you ever stop to think that maybe they just WANTED to wear the socks and didn't actually think that they needed to? :doh:

I have to agree with you regarding Brian.

He was full of flowery remarks about the Skins when he thought (and only him) he could talk his way onto the team. When that didn't materialize he went negative.

He's an absolute joke.

Archived