Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Of the 53 man roster...

mcarey032

I might even believe that it could be marcus washington. I know I have heard that Lavar say he would retire a redskin if he were ever released and all that. I just don't know if there is anyone else like darrell green or in this day in age, jerome bettis. It seems that it is all about the money. I understand, but it really makes me upset when you go and buy a jersey one year and the next, its obsolete. Not to mention you have no real foundation to build on.

Of this 53 man roster, who will retire as a redskin? If I had to pick one player, I would say it would be chris cooley. If you think that more than one player will retire as a redskin, go ahead and list em'.

Ray Brown, Brunell, Moss, Arrington, Washington, Sellers, Jansen, Thrash, Griffin, Cooley, and Campbell

Do you mean retire as a Redskin or just stop playing as a Redskin? I would think Brunell would sign a one day contract and retire with the Jags. He was there for a long time and people down there love him. I don't think he'll retire as a Redskin unless he wins a superbowl with us.

I say Arrington, Samules, Sellers and Jansen.

I have a hard time throwing Campbell in there. He hasn't played a single down in the NFL and until then, there is no way to tell if he is going to be good in this league. I agree that Gibbs knows what he is doing in drafting him. But I just have a hard time swallowing this guys chances of staying in Washington until he retires. I hope I'm wrong though.:cheers:

In today's NFL I will go ahead and say Mark Brunell, cause nobody is going to pick him up after the Skins get all they can outta him. Samuels will stay until it becomes economicly feasable to redo his deal or cut him, Jansen will retire here cause he loves it and we love him, Portis will be here throughout his prime, then he will go the same way Eddie George did. I still say Lavar is here until he retires.

Archived