Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember Voltron

tlk2rn

Um....sorry, Tarhog. Voltron was definitely cooler.

Actually, Ultraman rocked. But, Voltron was a VERY close second. I remember watching fireworks when I was younger and for the really cool ones, a couple of kids next to me kept saying, "That's Voltron!"

Voltron was cool but Robotech was on another level.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember Galaxy Rangers?

Yea I remeber them, was not a huge fan, I did like M.A.S.K and the Visionaries though. I do remeber the early years of HBO and Showtime they would run some of the Mazinger-Z movies anyone remember those???

Star Blazers was definately the best. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is as badass as The Wave Motion Gun. :)

Yea that ship was the rebuilt Yamamoto if Im not mistaken and that gun was awsome, StarBlazers and Robotech are 2 definite must own DVD sets, I have the Robotech and a buddy is getting me the Star Blazers. www.robotech.com is pretty cool you can order a masterpiece veritec fighter with would look cool on my computer desk, they are making a new Robotech cartoon series Mark Hamil is involved. It picks up right after the last show, a new enemy is coming.

Glad to see I'm not the only person who loved Starblazers. And yes, the wave motion gun was 'da-bomb'!!!!

I just love a series where there are awesome fights every episode, people get knocked off every show, and when it's over it's not the nice happy ending everyone is expecting!!!!

Oh yeah, Battlestar Galatica was that way also!!!!

BTW. does anyone know how I can get the 2 Starblazers seasons on DVD?

Glad to see I'm not the only person who loved Starblazers. And yes, the wave motion gun was 'da-bomb'!!!!

I just love a series where there are awesome fights every episode, people get knocked off every show, and when it's over it's not the nice happy ending everyone is expecting!!!!

Oh yeah, Battlestar Galatica was that way also!!!!

BTW. does anyone know how I can get the 2 Starblazers seasons on DVD?

There's actually a Star Blazers Web site I came across a while back that gave details of that. I can't remember the URL, though. Just Google it.

When i was younger Votron was the bomb and i watched religiously. But i also loved starblazers but the show wasn't on till 5:00 a.m. where i was at so i had to get up pretty darn early to see it.

The theme music for star blazers was the best.

"......we'll keep peace alive with our..... Star........... Blazers...... "

Archived