Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember Voltron

tlk2rn

I actually bought the whole Voltron set on ebay a couple years ago =). Loved it as a kid, and felt geeky one day so I bought it. And, I believe there were 3 Voltrons. The one we all loved was the third. I just seem to remember hearing there was another one besides the cars.

Me being a pack rat, I still have a fairly complete Voltron action set in my attic. When Voltron hit the screen, I was a little old for it, but spotted the set and thought it might be one of those toys that could be worth something down the road. Of course, my younger cousin just had to play with it so the box was opened.

Pretty cool how the 5 lions snapped together, or worked as free standing toys for the time period it was made.

]']Me too' date=' because Ive actually seen the Thundercats and not Volton, sorry guys. sld_1977-thundercats02_tn-100x100.jpg Heres the logo.

Rebecca

I found the old 80's commercial for the ThunderCats, boy is this wild.. http://www.x-entertainment.com/downloads/commercials/tcatsb.html, I loved the ThunderCats, but probably Voltron more because I used to play with my brothers he is older than me.

Archived