Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it mean?

MissU28

so my little eagle fan? Well, his parents laughed about my comment about his weakness being an eagles fan. Very good-hearted about it. He came in and when he saw the pictures on his desk he brought it to me with a sour expression on his face and said, "thanks miss s" hahaha...it was great. Then he went and changed the wallpapers and screensavers back on the computer.

UNTIL...

Today he came in with pictures of the redskins loss :( I guess if I give it I have to take it, eh? I sign their planners every day and wrote as an extra homework assignment, "Watch Eagles lose"

Thats a lot better and more mature than spraying beer on an Eagles Fan's car. :paranoid:

:paranoid:

As long as he doesn't cry(Which as an Eagles fan, he very well may do)

:laugh:

well, this boy and I are always going back and forth, and I haven't heard anything yet, so it should be fine. I think he'll think it's humorous. He's not the type to go home and complain...I have yet to have a child go home and complain about me....(knock on wood)

Hmmm....I wonder why a young boy wouldn't complain about having you as a teacher......hmmm ;)

MissU28, you sound like a great teacher! :notworthy

Archived