Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where will T.O. end up next season?

FunBunch7

Look for T.O. to be in burgandy and gold.

Aside from his psychological problems(HUGE) he would be a terrific

physical fit to this team as has been stated earlier in this thread.

I don't see him going to one of the weaker teams because he wants a ring

and his biological clock is at the halfway point.

I think Dallas is a real potential and that would just suck. Although hating him would be even easier. With Washington I believe that I could actually be a T.O. fan.

I can't believe that I just wrote that. :(

I doubt Green Bay because Favre ain't taken his back talk. Plus the Packers are going towards rebuilding and T.O. couldn't take all that losing. That's why he left SF. I also doubt the Falcons, Vick still has trouble getting the ball to wr's and T.O. would get frustrated. He wants to win a championship so he will try to go to a good team. I think that whatever team gets him will get him for cheap. He has thrown any chance of another big payday. Once T.O. realizes he can't get a big payday he might even retire. Who knows, he may end up in New England and become a good guy like Corey Dillon.

Teams that have the biggest need for an elite receiver that are close to getting to the Super Bowl would be KC., Seattle, Atlanta, Denver, and I think that's it. I could see any one of these teams making a serious bid for T.O.
Seattle. Just a hunch.
Falcons,Chargers,or Seahawks in that order.......
Houston, Seattle, Green Bay and New Orleans are the teams I'm thinking.

OK, listen up, everyone. T.O. will NOT be going to Seattle. And that's more than just hopeful thinking on my part.

Early in the off season, we got a new president of football operations to replace the weasel who had that position previously. When Ruskell came in, the front office and the coaching staff started working together for a change. And they made the decision to focus on getting players of high character, and to dump the me-first players that were causing problems in the locker room.

If the Seahawks dumped Koren Robinson for drinking and irresponsibility, there's no way in bleep that they're going to sign T.O.

And besides that, they're going to need all the cap space they can get to sign Shaun Alexander and Steve Hutchinson. That means no money left over for T.O. (the self-proclaimed most valuable receiver on the planet).

Not that I care, but here's my 2 cents. :2cents:

NY Jets: they are still close to being playoff caliber team, just injury riddled this year and the market would support his attitude.

Tennesse: The Drew Bennett project is over. If they can get their cap back in order, they need a go to receiver for McNair.

Atlanta: I think this makes the most sense.

Tampa Bay: Their passing attack is abismal. Owens would open things up and Gruden can handle unrulely players.

If the Seahawks dumped Koren Robinson for drinking and irresponsibility, there's no way in bleep that they're going to sign T.O.

I thought it was for not being able to catch the ball?

I agree with you though, I don't think he'll be in Seattle. TO is going to try to go to the team with the best quarterback and only the most desperate front offices will take him.

That's why Drew Bledsoe will be throwing Owens the ball next year.

I read a lot of opinions here and I put my money on his NFL days being over. The overwhelming majority of teams wouldn't take him at ANY price (I can't believe Seattle and Tampa Bay were mentioned) and all that leaves are the last, worst, sorriest teams that might figure "What the hell, could it be worse?" and they aren't going to offer him the $$ he thinks he rates. AT BEST it would be no money upfront, vet min with no guaranteed and full of restrictive clauses and penalties, so much so that TO would never take it, especially with that scumbag Rodenthaus as his mouthpiece. Rognap may have been closer to the reality of it than anyone can see right now.

Archived