Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For anyone who attended the game: Was there less Green in the stadium then usual?

NoCalMike

From our vantage point; Suite Level, it seemed like there were about 1/2 as many Iggles fans compared to some recent games.

We only saw one Iggles car traveling North on I-95 after the game; perhaps the others left early.

Agreed...from both the game and the tailgate it appeared as if there were a lot fewer eagles fans as compared to last year.

I was there...section 405 row 14. There were quite a few Eagle fans in my area...but they didn't have a whole lot to cheer about for most of the game. After halftime things started getting a little nuts. A couple fights and verbal altercations broke out, and a couple dudes got thrown out. And when the Eagles started driving to try and tie the game at the end, these obnoxious Philly jerks really started to talk sh!t. It was as if they knew they were gonna pull it out. So Clark's pick was just so sweet...shut them right up.

I must say the stadium was electric tonight. It got so loud...you could tell it was really getting to the Eagle fans. That just may have been the loudest and craziest I've ever seen that place. And for once our fans were really antagonizing the Philly fans...giving them a taste of their own medicine. I was impressed with our showing.

Section 405 baby!!!

I am in Row 11, you are lust a couple of rows back. Are you on the 406 side or the 404 side? I will have to look you up if you are a season ticket holder...

I've been to the last 3 or 4 home losses to those dirty birds. I HATE them and there fans. We hear how tough they are but we could never get any of them to take a swing. It would have been great to be there last night. I guarantee a few of their fans went home with some injuries and the more that happens the less they will come down here. This is not how it should be and we should not be like them, but people like this only understand one thing.

I wouldn't call thier stadium a Sh!thole. Other than being the Eagles home stadium, it is rather nice. If you take away the fans and the Eagles, it would be a great place to visit. But the fans make it Bad.

If you take the sh!t out of a Sh!t Sandwich, it ain't all that bad either. It's the Sh!t that makes the Sandwich.....

Well I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of Green in the stands. Atleast where I was (sect 133), if there was an Eagles jersey, they caught hell. I saw about 3 fights break out, but in all of them the Eagles fan got whipped, by not only the one he started it with, but also the ones around him. Was Awesome. Definately a great experience tonight at Fed-Ex. I just wish it would have been a shut out. Oh well I'll take the win any way we can get it. :eaglesuck

Yes indeed, when ever I saw a fight starting to break out with a Eagles fan, Redskins fans were all over the Eagles fan(s) throwing beer bottles, yelling at them. From what I could see the Eagles fans were sent home and the Skins fans were allowed back in, which is how it should be.

There were about the same amount of Eagle Idiots as usual but they were much more quiet. I think they see that their low budget Buffalo Bills run is coming to an end so there isn't a whole lot to cheer about. 5 years on top and nothing to show for it. Wow, I'd be quiet too. With that being said, their fans have to be the most ridiculous people on the face of the planet. Last night was no exception. A speak from experience as I'm a former Fed Ex Filed/Jack Keny Cooke Stadium usher that regularly dealt with their mornic behavior :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I was at the game and there were a lot of Eagles fans there, trust me. I gotta admit, they nere not as obnoxious as they usually are. I didn't see one fight break out in the stands were I was. It was almost as if they were resigned to the fact that there team is not very good.

yah thank god, this was my observation too......still a few groups of thugs that know how to spell were around tho. :eaglesuck

My take from the upper bowl:

People who've been to the last few Eagles/Skins games said the # was down slighty.

There were alot of tour buses with Eagle fans, but minimal Eagles in the tailgate lots that I was in (blue lot #8 and Green lot F3).

There was a decent # in my section (Section 403), but there were much more Steelers fans in the preseason game there than Eagles fans in last night's game.

And yes, the 12th Man stepped up again......Eagles Suck was loud before the game and during and we kept the Eagles chants to a minimum.

FedEx, much like the 2005 Redskins have changed for the better.

From our vantage point; Suite Level, it seemed like there were about 1/2 as many Iggles fans compared to some recent games.

We only saw one Iggles car traveling North on I-95 after the game; perhaps the others left early.

Looks like all those who did their part with the tickets made a difference.

Who saw the Eagles Girl on the way up the ramps puking her brains out, now that was good entertainment.

HAHAHA! We saw her kneel down as the cops led her up the stairs...we figured she was puking or praying......as an Eagles fan either would have been appropriate.

NO...NOT Nuff said. There were a LOT of empty seats. I was stunned. There were certainly not 91K in the stadium.

However, better the seats be empty, then filled with Eagles fans.

I'd say there were only a few more empty seats than normal. A lot of people are out of their seats going to the bathroom and eating. I know it seems like a lot but when you have 91,000 people and if only 10 percent have to pee, or buy more beer....that's 9,000 empty seats right there. And the upper bowl always seems to have more empty seats than the lower bowl. I guess they have larger bladders down stairs.... :laugh:

And compared to last year, there were far fewer Eagles fans in the crowd....and the ones in my section were relatively well behaved....only one significant altercation.

The Twelfth Man was loud and proud, too. That is the loudest from beginning to end of a game in four years. It was a great job by all. Still room for improvement but very, very good.

There were 2 Eagles fan in front of me in section 141. One of them probably has permanent ear damage from my yelling into it the whole game. By the end of the 4th quarter, it was amazing how cold the Eagles fans were because they all covered their jerseys with jackets.

I took the metro to the game and seeing the walk of shame for those idiots after the game was priceless. Heads down, jerseys covered walking a mile to the station being heckled by Skins fans. There were about 20 eagles fans on my train and another skins fans started singing Hail to the Skins, the whole train sang it a couple of times. Priceless.

I think you will see fewer and fewer of them in the future. They probably won't even sell their own stadium out. The bandwagon is about to empty. I just hope they don't jump on ours.

I was at the game and I thought that there were a lot less Philthy fans there than I have seen before. I know a lot of season ticket owners have made sure that their tickets only go to Skins fans if they need to sell them. I know that isn't the case for all, but I at least heard that from some folks. I heard many people mention that there were less than they've seen in the past. Keep it up...

Archived