Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For anyone who attended the game: Was there less Green in the stadium then usual?

NoCalMike

There were points where I couldn't hear Paul McGuire whine. Now THAT's loud!

Nice job, Skins fans!

OMFG -- Paul McGuire has got to be on the Eagles payroll...I have never heard more brown-nosing in my entire life! Jesus that guy is annoying as hell! I guess he's just another Skins hater.

I was at the game and there were a lot of Eagles fans there, trust me. I gotta admit, they nere not as obnoxious as they usually are. I didn't see one fight break out in the stands were I was. It was almost as if they were resigned to the fact that there team is not very good.

I was there...section 405 row 14. There were quite a few Eagle fans in my area...but they didn't have a whole lot to cheer about for most of the game. After halftime things started getting a little nuts. A couple fights and verbal altercations broke out, and a couple dudes got thrown out. And when the Eagles started driving to try and tie the game at the end, these obnoxious Philly jerks really started to talk sh!t. It was as if they knew they were gonna pull it out. So Clark's pick was just so sweet...shut them right up.

I must say the stadium was electric tonight. It got so loud...you could tell it was really getting to the Eagle fans. That just may have been the loudest and craziest I've ever seen that place. And for once our fans were really antagonizing the Philly fans...giving them a taste of their own medicine. I was impressed with our showing.

I was in section 222, row 15, seat 22. THis is right behind the Eagle's bench. It was a totally different atmosphere for me from last year. The Eagles fans were boistrous, but nothing like the total butthead attitude from year's past.

At the end of the game the stadium was total madness, fans were chanting "Eagles Suck" on the way out. The Iggles' fans were silent.

The best win I have witnessed at Fed-Ex by far.

Awesome!!!

OMFG -- Paul McGuire has got to be on the Eagles payroll...I have never heard more brown-nosing in my entire life! Jesus that guy is annoying as hell! I guess he's just another Skins hater.

I thought the same thing when he was getting emotionally upset about the Eagles not getting that catch overturned at the end of the game—the one where the ball was between the receivers legs and bouncing all over the place. Man, I didn't think that one was even close :laugh:

Well I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of Green in the stands. Atleast where I was (sect 133), if there was an Eagles jersey, they caught hell. I saw about 3 fights break out, but in all of them the Eagles fan got whipped, by not only the one he started it with, but also the ones around him. Was Awesome. Definately a great experience tonight at Fed-Ex. I just wish it would have been a shut out. Oh well I'll take the win any way we can get it. :eaglesuck

I was in section 130. This was my first game so I can't say how it compared to years past, but I couldn't believe how many Eagles fans there were. They liked to talk, but after the first quarter, they really didn't have much to say. I only saw one fight - also in the first quarter. It was awesome though just how loud it got.

their "home away from home" is turning into the "nightmare away from their ****hole stadium"

I wouldn't call thier stadium a Sh!thole. Other than being the Eagles home stadium, it is rather nice. If you take away the fans and the Eagles, it would be a great place to visit. But the fans make it Bad.

I must say the stadium was electric tonight. It got so loud...you could tell it was really getting to the Eagle fans. That just may have been the loudest and craziest I've ever seen that place. And for once our fans were really antagonizing the Philly fans...giving them a taste of their own medicine. I was impressed with our showing.

Maybe they'll start taking the hint that this is OUR house! Not their "home away from home".

Nice job all you guys that were there!!! You made us fellow fans proud!

There were some Eagle fans in my section (430, row 29 -- top of the stadium), but we started in on them before kick-off (booed them as they came to their seats), talked trash to them all game long, and jingled our keys at them mid-fourth quarter to let them know it was time to start their cars and head back to Philly. Almost all of them had left before that last Eagles drive -- we yelled at them to go ahead and beat the crowds, have a safe drive home and try not to cry too much on the trip. There were only two left around us when the Eagels made their last drive and it was so loud they couldn't help but be impressed. I almost felt bad for them when Clark made the interception, cause we were all jumping and screaming and they just had to stand there and take it. On the way down the ramps we all chanted "Eagles Suck!" every time we saw a green jersey.

I'm gald there were Eagles fans at the stadium, it was great to have a target all night long.

Archived