Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Major props to the 12th Man.

You that were in the stadium did a fantastic job,the noise and intensity were high pitch,after sellers td i was quite proud of the "eagles suck" chant,you people and us at home unable to make it there are the 12th man,and i salute you for it.

Hail to the redskins and hail to you

We are ALMOST THERE

FedEx needs to be deafening loud on every opponents snap

I give it an 8 out of 10

agreed it was to much eagle fans, they were there by the bus load, It was beautiful to boast after the game it was def. alot of tension in the air. But the crowd wasnt as loud as i liked the section i was in was terribly quiet. It was still great though, my voice will be gone monday

Well, as some of you know, I have to work tonight. I just got here from the stadium. Man, that game was rocking. I too do not have my voice right now, and likely will not have it for a few days. I am proud of the 12th man tonight. Lets keep it up and try to go undefeated at home this year. :eaglesuck

you should have seen the eagles fans tonight , they had tears in there eyes LOL

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I don't feel bad for them ONE BIT. Serves em right for thinking they are going to continue to come into our house year after year, and embarass us.

What happened tonight was a turning of the tides. We are taking our house back. :eaglesuck :point2sky

Just got back from the game and just like everyone else, i have no voice, but tonight was amazing. Those eagles fans dont have much to say when your whoopin up on them for most of the game.

Tonight was one of those games that made me proud to be a skins fan.

:eaglesuck

just got back as well and like everyone says fedex was rockin today. wow, i couldn't even hear myself screaming sometimes and i was screaming loud. i can't believe how loud that place gets. i wasin section 207 and the noise there was incredible. the bad thing is there for loads of eagles fans. like 1 for every 40-45 skins fans and that's not good at all. saw wayy 2 many people. saw a few fights as well and saw major police action...seemed like they were the S.W.A.T team...it was crazy!!! I LOVE FEDEX. 12th man won us the game no doubt...

Thank you. I've been to at least 20 Skins games in my life and this was the loudest. I had section 429 going crazy. I love you all. Not to mention I got LaVars autograph in the players tunnel when he walked into the stadium cuz I was singing hail to the redskins. Couldn't have written a better script.

You that were in the stadium did a fantastic job,the noise and intensity were high pitch,after sellers td i was quite proud of the "eagles suck" chant,you people and us at home unable to make it there are the 12th man,and i salute you for it.

Hail to the redskins and hail to you

Exactly what I was going to say! :D

Way to go guys!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

You know, if there was some way that Snyder could put an over-lay on top of the stadium. Like a small reflector over the Top Tier, that maybe goes down about 1/2 way, that would reflect the sound down to the field? It would look kind of like a retractable roof, but it would always look like the roof was open.

You talk about loud! The other team wouldn't be able to hear themselves think. A lot of the noise in Fed Ex, escapes through the top because there is nothing to reflect it down onto the Field. If we had a roof, or something like what I described opposing teams would go deaf in there. It would be beautiful. :D:cheers:

Archived