Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The WORST day ever

USDsk8ter123

Why did your ride ditch?

QUOTE]

His work called his mom today and asked if he could come in, and not knowing he was goin to the game she said yes. then she was saying work is more important than this game we had planned out for a while now im stuck here. I have tried everything, i have asked all my friends, and i have tried to sell my tickets, no luck. im pretty pissed

Why did your ride ditch?

QUOTE]

His work called his mom today and asked if he could come in, and not knowing he was goin to the game she said yes. then she was saying work is more important than this game we had planned out for a while now im stuck here. I have tried everything, i have asked all my friends, and i have tried to sell my tickets, no luck. im pretty pissed

Dude! Tell him to quit!

That is a no brainer!

We work so that we can watch the skins whoop that azz! :eaglesuck

my parents wont let me ride to the stadium with a stranger

Are you serious? Dude, you are 17 years old and your parents won't let you make your own decisions? Man...that sucks ass. Tell them you found another friend to take you or something...don't tell them its a stranger.

As a matter of fact, just GO! I mean, your parents might get pissed, but you're almost 18...be a man, for chrissakes!!

Are you serious? Dude, you are 17 years old and your parents won't let you make your own decisions? Man...that sucks ass. Tell them you found another friend to take you or something...don't tell them its a stranger.

As a matter of fact, just GO! I mean, your parents might get pissed, but you're almost 18...be a man, for chrissakes!!

yea i was thinkin about that but that ride is now at the game its too late

i concur...........if they were responsible parents, they would go to the game with u, lol.

EXACTLY!

And what about your mom? Why isn't she going?

What's there a special douche program on Lifetime she has to catch?:mad:

This is disgusting!

May I smack your parents?:D

You know, after thinking about it... How did you not tell your parents you were going to the game tonight when you first planned this whole thing out...

Or why didn't your friend?

Your friend's Mom obviously had no idea he was going to the game tonight if she told his boss he'd be at work...

Communication is key.

Archived