Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO edited Apology at Stand??

EnFoRcEr_uPu

MAN! I'm just FULL of information tonight!! lol

I just heard on NFL network, that the statement TO read as an apology to the team and Eagles organization, was approved by officials before he read it on national television. HOWEVER! IN that apologetic statement, McNabb's name was in there, which is WHY it was approved. But when he got up in front of the camera's and read his apology, he excluded McNabb's name, and left the stand.

WOW!

what a self absorbed drama queen..im glad we have nobody to deal with like that

Yea man, im glad we have a dominate, fast reciever that keeps his mouth shut cuase those types of recievers seem to be hard to come by these days.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAANTAAAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MAN! I'm just FULL of information tonight!! lol

I just heard on NFL network, that the statement TO read as an apology to the team and Eagles organization, was approved by officials before he read it on national television. HOWEVER! IN that apologetic statement, McNabb's name was in there, which is WHY it was approved. But when he got up in front of the camera's and read his apology, he excluded McNabb's name, and left the stand.

WOW!

Just now, Michael Irving said,at the haltime of the Va. Tech vs. Miami game, on ESPN that he talked to Owens and T.O. said the McNabb stuff came after his apology...not before.

The soap opera continues.

Well, I honestly can't believe he was suspended for this. I bet you he is suspended with PAY. In my opinion it is totally unconstitutional that the guy can not agree with a previous hypethetical comment. Like TO said they didn't show the whole interview and he made the remark about being undefeated with Farve only after he admitted that McNabb has been hurt. This is complete BS! and being forced to apologize is more BS! and then being suspended after his apology wasn't good enough is just to much BS! This just goes to show you that if he would have apologized the way the Eagles wanted him to they were willing to froget about it.

Was his comments politically correct? HELL NO!, but he had every right to say what he did and he did not break any laws in doing so. If this is what he honestly thought was he just supposed to lie? The Eagles are the one's turning this into a big drama. They knew what to expect when they got this guy and after the preseason ordeal but they thought they would just USE him to get to a Super Bowl ring. Well it's not working and both sides are getting exactly what they deserve.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey if TO get's traded, I want him on as a Skin!!!

I don't care if he is a head case or not. I'll ignore it, and just say it's TO.

If the players complain, I'll simply say "Look, when you start playing and producing like him, I'll let you do whatever you want. What's the bottom line? Collecting W's.

Who cares if runs his mouth, Ali did it and look what he did.

I would feed off it, sort of guide it into demoralizing other teams.

Have him say "I'm going to get 200 yards!" but then never pass to him, and watch the other team double team him the whole game, expecting a toss, play after play after play.

Yea man, im glad we have a dominate, fast reciever that keeps his mouth shut cuase those types of recievers seem to be hard to come by these days.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAANTAAAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Doesn't Moss sometimes look annoyed in interviews? It's like "I don't wanna talk to you b!tch, I wanna play more football now stfu"

Least that's how it comes off to me.

The story keeps getting worse and worse...or is that better and better? :D

Yeah I know. At least for us, right? :D

That's good news for us. More distractions for the Iggles. More oppurtunities for us.

Gothimus, I've noticed that too. Moss always looks kind of a)depressed. (b)annoyed, and c) just too serious.

I think I've only seen him smile a couple times. I wonder if he's shy.

Well, I honestly can't believe he was suspended for this. I bet you he is suspended with PAY. In my opinion it is totally unconstitutional that the guy can not agree with a previous hypethetical comment. ... Was his comments politically correct? HELL NO!, but he had every right to say what he did and he did not break any laws in doing so. If this is what he honestly thought was he just supposed to lie? The Eagles are the one's turning this into a big drama.

You're somewhat off base here. It wasn't just his statement of the Favre/McNabb comment that got him suspended. He also publicly derided the entire organization for not calling attention to his 100th TD. He then further took shots at the organization's class and integrity.

Now, we all hear quite regularly that the the NFL is a business. The players LOVE to say this when they are negotiating for the big bucks. Do you think for one minute that an employee could go on national television and say these kinds of things about the company he works for without threat of being suspended or fired?

No one has said TO broke any laws. He is not in trouble with the law. But he ABSOLUTELY did exhibit "conduct detrimental to the team" and I think they are well within their rights to take this kind of action.

Well, I honestly can't believe he was suspended for this. I bet you he is suspended with PAY. In my opinion it is totally unconstitutional that the guy can not agree with a previous hypethetical comment.

You can't be serious. What in the world does the Constitution have to do with this? And he is suspended WITHOUT pay. He signed a contract and broke the agreement. I suggest looking behind you and pulling your head out of your .......!

Archived