Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 reasons why the REDSKINS will defeat the Eagles Sunday night!

michael_33

I've decided to have my own 10 reasons Questionaire factoid for the remainder of the Season ,so everyone can look back and see this POST as that Catapult that got us over the top...(ya right?)But hey...I'm willing to try anything after that Mighty Mites game I saw the other day...

So here you go....

Why will the Redskins defeat the Eagles on Sunday Night ESPN..?

#10)Because all of the 40,000 Eagle fans will show up at RFK stadium...

#9)Like Martz;Andy Reid will need to go the Hospital...(not because of Heart trouble however..)But because he ate to many Krispy Kreme Donuts...

#8)Jer. Trotter will accidently put on his Redskin uniform After smokin' tons of weed with Portis...

#7)TO goes to jail the night before the game...For trying to steal Sean Taylor's Halloween Candy...A prop ...TO had planned on giving the crowd candy as he celebrated a TD...

#6)Because of the incident with the candy...Sean Taylor decides to carry his piece in his uniform...Therefore going balistic on the field and shooting the Eagles complete Roster....Win by Forfeit!

#5)Mcnabb decides to pick Sunday night as the day to have surgery on those ribs....

#4)Sunday night happens to be the week,where in rotation;Brunell is good!

#3)Somehow Michael Westbrook switches places with brian Westbrook,therefore gets called for holding on every play trying to pull those wrestling moves....

#2)The Washington Post Prints a fake "snyder passes away" column and the Redskins Suddenly have spirit,like in the good ole' Days...Writer ???Fatso....

and the #1 reason why the Redskins will win Sunday night?

#1)The Referees BUS is late...so the game must be played schoolyard style....No PENALTIES....

GO SKINS BABY!!!!

I've decided to have my own 10 reasons Questionaire factoid for the remainder of the Season ,so everyone can look back and see this POST as that Catapult that got us over the top...(ya right?)But hey...I'm willing to try anything after that Mighty Mites game I saw the other day...

So here you go....

Why will the Redskins defeat the Eagles on Sunday Night ESPN..?

#10)Because all of the 40,000 Eagle fans will show up at RFK stadium...

#9)Like Martz;Andy Reid will need to go the Hospital...(not because of Heart trouble however..)But because he ate to many Krispy Kreme Donuts...

#8)Jer. Trotter will accidently put on his Redskin uniform After smokin' tons of weed with Portis...

#7)TO goes to jail the night before the game...For trying to steal Sean Taylor's Halloween Candy...A prop ...TO had planned on giving the crowd candy as he celebrated a TD...

#6)Because of the incident with the candy...Sean Taylor decides to carry his piece in his uniform...Therefore going balistic on the field and shooting the Eagles complete Roster....Win by Forfeit!

#5)Mcnabb decides to pick Sunday night as the day to have surgery on those ribs....

#4)Sunday night happens to be the week,where in rotation;Brunell is good!

#3)Somehow Michael Westbrook switches places with brian Westbrook,therefore gets called for holding on every play trying to pull those wrestling moves....

#2)The Washington Post Prints a fake "snyder passes away" column and the Redskins Suddenly have spirit,like in the good ole' Days...Writer ???Fatso....

and the #1 reason why the Redskins will win Sunday night?

#1)The Referees BUS is late...so the game must be played schoolyard style....No PENALTIES....

GO SKINS BABY!!!!

That's funny sh--!! Great post, it put a smile on my face.

I just don't understand how we can continue to get judged ONLY based on the bad things. People are comparing us to the Ravens now because they barely lost to the steelers, and the giants wooped us. Then people think we'll lose to Philly. Except then they wont bring up other games, like how we barely lost to Denver and philly just got spanked by them. The giants beat us, lost to the cowboys, but we beat the cowboys, etc...

The media needs to get off their high-horse and maybe give us some credit once in a while.

Archived