Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Qb?

red95dj

So who is the QB? Thats what we need i think Brunell is to old and got lucky last week against SF. This week the Giants showed him his ass. All I have to say is we need a younger, more willing to take a hit QB, and one who actually cares about going somewhere. They got there ass stomped and Brunell stood on the sidelines with a **** eating grin on his face. i say fire his ass. Then he can grin all he wants when he watchs the game from his living room jobless.

I'll nominate this as the dumbest post of the day so far.

The whole team got whipped today. Whippings happen occasionally. You continue with what you've been doing and prepare to play next week, especially when you've been successful for the most part so far.

Period.

~Bang

So who is the QB? Thats what we need i think Brunell is to old and got lucky last week against SF. This week the Giants showed him his ass. All I have to say is we need a younger, more willing to take a hit QB, and one who actually cares about going somewhere. They got there ass stomped and Brunell stood on the sidelines with a **** eating grin on his face. i say fire his ass. Then he can grin all he wants when he watchs the game from his living room jobless.

You sir, are an idiot.

I'll nominate this as the dumbest post of the day so far.

The whole team got whipped today. Whippings happen occasionally. You continue with what you've been doing and prepare to play next week, especially when you've been successful for the most part so far.

Period.

~Bang

I agree. Brunell is the man unless he gets hurt, period.

Whatever.

You obviously know little about the game.

Blondie

Brunell is experienced. That's really the only attribute where he exceeds Ramsey, but it's by a pretty wide margin. To me, you keep playing Brunell, but if the team drops to 4-4 after next week, you start Ramsey in a very winnable game against Oakland and see where he goes form there.

What Are You Talking About?... In Case You Diddnt Notice Brunell Did Not Care...do We Need That On Our Team A Leader Who Dosen't. I Say No. A High School Kid Could Have Done Better. Brunell Threw More Passes W/his Head Down Then He Did Looking Down Field

Brunell is experienced. That's really the only attribute where he exceeds Ramsey, but it's by a pretty wide margin. To me, you keep playing Brunell, but if the team drops to 4-4 after next week, you start Ramsey in a very winnable game against Oakland and see where he goes form there.

Forget Ramsey. His legacy with the Redskins is over. The only time we are putting Ramsey back in is if Brunell gets hurt. Which hopefully will be never.

You should be banned from the forums for being so ignorant. I'm sure you were saying he is "too old" when he had 12 TD's and 2 INT's(3 INT's now) and was the top rated QB in the entire NFC. Please go post your foolishness somewhere else.

Dallas 1pt win? Seattle 3pt win? Denver thats a big L. KC anpther big L. the Niners wow a game. Oh wait the niners SUCK.

I guess he was lucky against Dallas, Seattle, Denver, KC and SF, all games where he threw multiple TD passes....

dude what exaclty would u like us to do? In case you havn't noticed franchise QBs don't just fall outta the sky

What Are You Talking About?... In Case You Diddnt Notice Brunell Did Not Care...do We Need That On Our Team A Leader Who Dosen't. I Say No. A High School Kid Could Have Done Better. Brunell Threw More Passes W/his Head Down Then He Did Looking Down Field

I think the whole team didn't care.

Dallas 1pt win? Seattle 3pt win? Denver thats a big L. KC anpther big L. the Niners wow a game. Oh wait the niners SUCK.

The 1pt and 3 point wins were still wins though, and Brunell led us back in that Dallas game. He did good against the teams we lost to as well. How can you cut Brunell? Seriously, do you see Patrick Ramsey coming in and throwing 250-300 yards almost every game he plays in? I certainly don't.

Archived