Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Qb?

red95dj

You have got to be kidding me! One game and we hear this kinda crap. MB has been playing his ass off all year and your going to kick him to the curb after one bad game. It was not all on him, the g-men came out like a team possessed today.

It's a valid issue, not so much because Brunell has done poorly as it as that the team could potentially do better. Brunell has a higher floor and a lower ceiling, Ramsey has a lower floor and a higher ceiling. Tough call when to make that kind of move.

Oh my God. This is the most ridiculous post to date on this board. I could not stand MB when the season started. But he has PROVEN himself to me and most of the fans. He has 0 protection today. Our O line let this man down.

Ramsey did seem to have a drive going there, but even that TD did not happen, because the dude dropped the ball. Look...this game was weird. And you can call me weird but I think if there is a Football God, it was given to the Giants for Mara.

Dallas 1pt win? Seattle 3pt win? Denver thats a big L. KC anpther big L. the Niners wow a game. Oh wait the niners SUCK.
Ok smart guy whats your great solution?

Hmm maybe we can pick up Tim Couch, I heard he was the #1 pick! :laugh:

The 1pt and 3 point wins were still wins though, and Brunell led us back in that Dallas game. He did good against the teams we lost to as well. How can you cut Brunell? Seriously, do you see Patrick Ramsey coming in and throwing 250-300 yards almost every game he plays in? I certainly don't.

For the sake of information, this was the second time this season Ramsey has thrown for more yards in one quarter than Brunell did in three. Ramsey has no trouble throwing for 300 yards, unless you have amnesia you should know that. The question is can he make good decisions when the game is on the line, and perform to a point where you know you can count on him when the chips are down.

Well seeing Brunell did nothing till the 4th qtr against Dallas it makes me wonder...It was luck. Granted i do love the fact that we beat Dallas, That was another game where we got our butts kicked... it was luck pure luck

The 1pt and 3 point wins were still wins though, and Brunell led us back in that Dallas game. He did good against the teams we lost to as well. How can you cut Brunell? Seriously, do you see Patrick Ramsey coming in and throwing 250-300 yards almost every game he plays in? I certainly don't.

Well seeing Brunell did nothing till the 4th qtr against Dallas it makes me wonder...It was luck. Granted i do love the fact that we beat Dallas, That was another game where we got our butts kicked... it was luck pure luck

This is the first time you said something that made me think you consider yourself a redskins fan. Up until this point I wasn't sure, thought you may actually have been another team's fan. When you said "i do love the fact that we beat Dallas" I realized you must actually believe your a redskins fan. Do you realize that actual fans don't just come around when a team is winning? They don't tell everyone how bad we suck when were losing? Fairweather fans to me are very close to cowboys fans!!!

No it wasn't luck. It was simply taking advantage of a weakness the Cowboys had. We know how aggressive Roy Williams is. He bites on double moves a little bit, which gives us just enough time for Santana to go ahead and be open, and that's the play calling you saw then. Look at both of the TDs, they were double move posts. It was strategy that won us that game, not luck.

i'm sorry MR Aug 0f 04 I was doing more important things in life when you were sitting safely behind your computer

on top of that, if you look at his join date, he clearly does not know that this and a Lavar thread are the two most talked about subjects on this board

Archived