Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Giant (Off.) player are you most worried about?

Dalecitymike

I voted tiki cuz he's the kind of guy that can break important plays after you've sealed up everything else and think you've blocked him. He keeps drives going when its crucial and gets his QB out of jams that take the air out of a defense. That being said however...

...Not our defense tiki-doll :hammer:

That girl looks about 12 years old... but as to what you asked, Tiki Barber. Our Pass Defense is much better than our rush defense, so I'm not worried about their passing attack.

Glad I'm not the only one getting the willies from that picture...that girl looks way way way too young.

I also agree about Tiki. He will have a couple big gainers on screen passes, and possibly a TD. Hopefully he also fumbles a couple times...:D

Plaxico. He's so big that he gives Manning room to make a mistake and still get the completion. I can't say I'm worried about him, but he concerns me.

On the other hand, Plax knows that somewhere out there waiting, lurking, hunting, stalking is Sean Taylor, just itching to "Craytonize" him.

Shocky. TE's always give the skins fits, so thats whom most concerns me.

Ummm...not so much. Lets recap:

Week 1: Desmond Clark - 3 catches for 26 yards

Week 2: Jason Witten - 4 catches for 35 yards; Brett Pierce - 1 catch for 10 yards

Week 4: Jerramy Stevens - 3 catches for 31 yards; Ryan Hannam 3 catches for 23 yards

Week 5: Jeb Putzier - 1 catch for 31 yards

Week 6: Tony Gonzalez - 2 catches for 13 yards; Jason Dunn - 1 catch for 6 yards

Week 7: Billy Bajema - 1 catch for 24 yards; Trent Smith - 2 catches for 7 yards

Yeah, I gues you're right; tight ends have been KILLING us! :rolleyes:

Glad I'm not the only one getting the willies from that picture...that girl looks way way way too young.

I also agree about Tiki. He will have a couple big gainers on screen passes, and possibly a TD. Hopefully he also fumbles a couple times...:D

45997572_83992b3f50.jpg

Could be worse this guy could be coming over to watch the game with you...

Plaxico. He's so big that he gives Manning room to make a mistake and still get the completion. I can't say I'm worried about him, but he concerns me.

On the other hand, Plax knows that somewhere out there waiting, lurking, hunting, stalking is Sean Taylor, just itching to "Craytonize" him.

Not to mention his injuries to his back. If he does play he wont be a 100 percent, and he'll be too afraid of ruining his career with a nasty pop from Sean Taylor.

I would have to say Tiki as well, with Shockey a close 2nd. As many of you have already stated, our D has had the propensity of giving up the big plays to RBs so far this year. And Tiki has had some big games in the past against us. Shockey had been playing extremely well so far this year though. I don't look for him to have a big day, but I can definitely see him making a couple of big plays that help the Giants out. :2cents:

Shockey seems to always have a great game against us.

I can't stand him!

I think our defense will take Tiki out of it early....and one fumble and he is down for the count.

Blondie

Exactly.

Arrington is going to put a stop to those freak long plays that the Broncos and Chiefs gave us.

Tiki....who? I'm not worried about him at all.

Shocky is one that I want to shut down. He is a mad man with a lot of energy that can pump up an offense. What you don't want is for him to hit for a 25 yd play and get the offense going.

Eli has yet to prove himself.

It seems the only time he does good is when he has nothing to lose.

The broncos all but dominated the Giants, the Giants just got lucky!

I expect 2 picks from our defense.

Archived