Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Is Plaxico going to play?

ez2envy

Gnats board says he practiced and will play; let's see how he feels about that after ST hits that shoulder ;)

Apparently he is a "game time decision" perhaps he is going to kick field goals. I hope he does play hurt. With rare exception stars playing hurt get to much attention and hurt their team mentally as well as don't perform well enough physically to warrant it.

Nice super bowl T.O. show me your ring....ooops.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Nice super bowl T.O. show me your ring....ooops.

I hope htat was sarcasm, cuz he was straight up nasty in the super bowl. As much as I hate TO and the Eagles, I gave TO mad props for playing as amazing as he did when he risked further injury. He could have ended his career with one rodney harrison tackle to the leg.

who cares if he plays or not. he isnt THAT good. he pushes off just like the inferior moss (randy). hes "questionable" because it is the giants feeble attempt at misdirection. obviously coughlin does not realize how meticulous Gibbs is when it comes to planning and preperation.

i wouldnt be surprised to see some giants knocked out for the remainder of the season tomorrow. plexi or little eli at the top of the list.

who cares if he plays or not. he isnt THAT good. he pushes off just like the inferior moss (randy). hes "questionable" because it is the giants feeble attempt at misdirection. obviously coughlin does not realize how meticulous Gibbs is when it comes to planning and preperation.

i wouldnt be surprised to see some giants knocked out for the remainder of the season tomorrow. plexi or little eli at the top of the list.

Gnuts fans were trash talking about Joey T and how LT broke his leg.. what a proud day that was for them etc.. blah blah blah.. I say Karma is a b#$#$ maybe tomorrow they ll get a feel of how it feels to loose a key player on their team.

Gnuts fans were trash talking about Joey T and how LT broke his leg.. what a proud day that was for them etc.. blah blah blah.. I say Karma is a b#$#$ maybe tomorrow they ll get a feel of how it feels to loose a key player on their team.

the replay of Joe getting his leg broken is too nasty to even watch.

dont get me wrong, im not hoping anyone gets hurt tomorrow. i just wont be surprised if it happens. the giants fans are definitely underestimating us and i think the giants themselves feel as if a win is predetermined for them.

Archived