Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girls Love Football Too

betsy thurman

Since I'm relatively new to this site I have no idea how many women are joining in on the conversations --but it doesn't appear to be very many(hope I'm wrong) please give a shout -- the guys are alot of fun , very well informed and seem to love the Skins almost as much as I do!! :D I was just curious. :gaintsuck

My wife grew up in Green Bay (everyone knows football in that little town). You guys have no idea what its like to have a wife who loves to sit around and break down plays with you...

You need to ask this woman to MARRY YOU!!!

marry me betsy?

aesh.

You're in good company when it comes to other girls Betsy. Good comany indeed. As for the rest of us neanderthals, well, guess you have to put up with us on those rare occassions when testosterone takes over. :halo: ;)

You're in good company when it comes to other girls Betsy. Good comany indeed. As for the rest of us neanderthals, well, guess you have to put up with us on those rare occassions when testosterone takes over. :halo: ;)

I grew up with three brothers , am married and have 2 sons -- you're not gonna bother me - as a matter of fact I love it!! I haven't seen anything that bothered me except the Mom domination thing and that was just age speaking! :D

my girlfriend is just getting into football. me and her have ALOT in common and we both love it. i think its inspired her to learn about football since shes asking me to teach her everything i know about football (which i intent to do :D). she wants to sit around every sunday, cuddle and watch football. could i want anything more in a girlfriend???

I generally like sports and played b-ball in college. I'm a Wizards, Georgetown b-ball, and Maryland sports fan. But my first and foremost love has always been the Redskins. I've watched enough football to have a feel for the plays, and what play might come next. I'm learning more of the nuances of football (i.e. blocking schemes, defensive assignments) from some of the knowledgeable posters on this board.

Today I ran into a group of three male Giants fans at work today. They were huffing about Manning and Shockey and the Giants offense blah, blah, blah. I was able to quiet them to a few mutters with the stats and insights I received reading this board. I enjoy reading the posts here and visit almost everyday.

Hi Betsy - Welcome to ExtremeSkins! I too am a female Skins Lover ( hence where I got my ID from... :D ) You will find there are many girls on this board, some make it obvious, some don't. But all are very football savvy, specially with our beloved Skins. You will enjoy some great discussions on this board with male and female alike, and I myself have learned alot from this board as well. The cool thing about ExtremeSkins is there are many fans from opposing teams that come here for discussions. Although you will always get the trolls, we have some very well respected opposing fans, lot that come from our own NFC East teams. Enjoy!!! :cheers:

Huly (my wife) is a great football fan, and is as enthusiastic if not more than myself. The only problem we have is in college football as I am a terp fan, and she is a clemson fan (fight like cats and dogs then :laugh:.

Funny things is, I have had quite a few people at the tailgate come up to me and ask... hey do you know where that dude Huly is? I want to meet him.... :doh: :laugh:

Funny things is, I have had quite a few people at the tailgate come up to me and ask... hey do you know where that dude Huly is? I want to meet him.... :doh: :laugh:

Yeah, when I first met Kevin B at the Extremeskin Tailgate season opener, I asked him that. :doh:

My wife is an avid sports and Skins fan also.

Yeah, when I first met Kevin B at the Extremeskin Tailgate season opener, I asked him that. :doh:

My wife is an avid sports and Skins fan also.

Your not the only one... Guess Huly is not a very feminine board name... course she is a bit of a tomboy :laugh:

Archived