Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we win the next 2 games....

RWJ

I truly believe our season lies on one of the next two games. Really this game in particular. While i believe that a win this week or next against the eagles at Home could still provide enough momentum to cap off a 4 or 5 game win streak, it is this game that could provide the spark to beat the eagles and so on and so forth. I really think our season rests in these next two weeks. if we want the division we gotta win em both...if we want the playoffs we have to at least split and losing both is not an option. Here's to 5-2.

Skins 35 Giants 14

we win the next 2 games i dont care but im talking superbowl!! we beat the bucs after that n then anything less than a superbowl would be a disappointment

with the 2nd rank offense and 4th ranked defense,really we should be in the superbowl?!

and this aint looking too far,we talking about a joe gibbs coached team-this guy is one of the top 2 or 3 coaches in nfl history this isnt beyond him!

yea the games that we have against the giants and the cowgirls r gonna be huge...

We should have the division in hand before we see the cowpokes again. But I agree this week is a defining moment.:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck It looks like the league finally got the schedule right with Dallas,Giants, @Philly the last three weeks.

By the end of the season Philly will be a shadow of its former self.:cheers:

Let's just take one game at a time. Everyone agrees that the next two games are huge for the Skins. They really should have no problem beating up on the Giants and then at home against the Iggles. Being from Philly and listening to all the dopes still talking about how the Iggles are still the class of the Division makes me want to puke.

After the next two wins, our skins will get the respect they deserve.

In order to win the division, we MUST go at least 1-1 in the next two games I believe. This is such a tight division, and we have a pretty tough schedule ahead of us. The Cowboys play the Cardinals this week and the Giants play the 49ers next week. We must take advantage of these back to back division games, especially if the Eagles lose to Denver this weekend.

If we lose this weekend, the records could be like:

Cowboys 5-3 (will be on bye week afterwards)

Giants 5-2 (and will play the 49ers the week after, could be 6-2 very easily after week 9)

Eagles 5-2 (play against the Redskins the week after)

Redskins 4-3 (play against the Eagles the week after)

That is why this Giants game is so huge. It's not the end all, but if we lose to the Giants, the Eagles game the following week is a MUST win if we have division crown aspirations.

I know, I know, it's still only halfway through the season, but with the way the NFC East is shaping up, I don't really see any other opportunities if any at all to put us in this type of position.

That 3 leg stretch at the end of the year against the our rivals is going to be killer. Especially since it's hard to maintain a healthy team by the end of the year and all 3 teams are likely going to be in the race until then.

We need to beat the giants in NY. We can loose to the eagles(But im going to that game first Regular season game for me so... lets win), and still be on target for 10-6. That means Wins at home against Dallas and NY, wins against Arizona and St.Louis, and a win against one of the rest of the schedule(Oakland, or SD at home, or TB, or Phily, take your pick) is easily doable.

But first and foremost we need to beat the giants in NY.

I am very much in agreement that we are in great shape as a team and are capable of beating the sh-- out of the Giants! Our guys seem to realize that the game against Gmen is extremely important , not just for the division record but to set the tone for the rest of the season! Turnovers will be a huge factor but so is a never quit attitude. Our guys want to prove to all the non-believers that they are indeed a force to be reckoned with. And if anybody out there knows any voo-doo .... it can't hurt

:gaintsuck :point2sky

While I agree that this weeks game is huge, the Sunday night game, against Philthy, is even bigger. The first thing a team must do to win the NFC East is to control home field. I'd like to see the Skins make a statement that FedEx is now a no win situation for the Girls, gnats, and iggles. The road becomes easier once we dominate at home.

:gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Archived