Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shot through the heart......

MissU28

We bought the $61 seats... so they're up high but most likely not on the ends where the baskets are- bc there are cheaper seats available. I'm not sure how the stage is set up... I've been to Backstreet Boys (I was 18....but even that doesn't make it acceptable) where they had the stage in the middle and I've seen Tim McGraw there, and he was over where the baskets usually are....so we'll see. Regardless, I love me some 80s Bon Jovi!!! We're gonna rock out no matter where our seats are!

I'll see him at dunkin donuts at least once this week, I'll tell him you said hi! :ha: He lives around the coner from where I am staying right now.

Jon Bon Jovi??? That's awesome! I hear he's a really great guy....down to earth and a big family man. Tell him I butcher his songs everytime I do karaoke... but that they're always a crowd pleaser :)

Not to get away from Bon Jovi (my wife's a big fan) but...when the Skins are all out on the field doing team stretches during pregame, one of the songs that always plays is something like We Ready, or Be Ready...something like that. Its a hip hop tune and for a not-so-young guy like myself who could spend all day listening to Jimmy Buffett, I really like that tune. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding out the name of the song and/or the artist.

So BON JOVI is coming to the MCI Center on February 2nd.... Anybody here fans???? I know I love to do a lil "You Give Love a Bad Name" on karaoke with friends when the mood hits

I have my tickets.... will anybody else be there???

I am IN the "You Give Love a Bad Name" video. Seriously, I am NOT joking. :paranoid: I am wearing a gray shirt with black sleeves. Both of my arms are in the air...about 3/4 of the way through the video...I don't know if I am more proud or more embarrased about that. I was 14 at the time and had big glasses and a mullet in training. :doh:

Back in the 80's I saw Bon Jovi twice on the "Slippery When Wet" Tour. Cinderella opened for them both times. I have a shady past. :silly:

I am IN the "You Give Love a Bad Name" video. Seriously, I am NOT joking. :paranoid: I am wearing a gray shirt with black sleeves. Both of my arms are in the air...about 3/4 of the way through the video...I don't know if I am more proud or more embarrased about that. I was 14 at the time and had big glasses and a mullet in training. :doh:

Back in the 80's I saw Bon Jovi twice on the "Slippery When Wet" Tour. Cinderella opened for them both times. I have a shady past. :silly:

That is HARDCORE! I love it!!! I'm gonna have to go find that video! LOL. So I'm assuming you'll be at the concert?!?!

Not to get away from Bon Jovi (my wife's a big fan) but...when the Skins are all out on the field doing team stretches during pregame, one of the songs that always plays is something like We Ready, or Be Ready...something like that. Its a hip hop tune and for a not-so-young guy like myself who could spend all day listening to Jimmy Buffett, I really like that tune. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding out the name of the song and/or the artist.

Archie Eversole...from his Ride Wit Me Dirty South Style album. :D

Archie Eversole...from his Ride Wit Me Dirty South Style album. :D

Y'know, I never understood that song --

"Shot through the heart

And your true brain

You bring lung

A band-aid."

Sounds like something they'd sing in the hospital emergency room. :whoknows:

Wiz, Caps, Up in Smoke tour, WCW Starcade, hell even good old Platinum, I am down around F street plenty

I don't know bout the Caps...hockey is garbage...but man did I used to love some wrestling. Back in the day when the Rock was the MAN (well, he still is)... I was obsessed. Platinum....that was the second club I ever went to... I think I was 18. Wasn't too impressed. The only thing nice about it is the air conditioning upstairs. Sad that that's all I remember about it.

Clarendon's where it's at.

Bon Jovi is one of those bands that have managed to survive into an era where most of their contemporaries are selling car insurance, or are on "Where are they now" episodes on VH1.

I actually like their music. They created some memorable pop/rock tunes, and their good at what they do. Don't think I like em enough to pay to see the live though. Maybe at Bristow. I'm not much on concerts held at MCI center.

awwww.....there's always money for bon jovi!

Just jokes...I have money. I will have to check it out and see about tickets. I had no clue they were coming around.

"Never Say Goodbye" was my 9th Grade Girlfriend's favorite song. She wanted it to be our "song". Then she moved to Florida. We had to break up despite the song. Alright, I won't admit any more cheesy things about myself tonight. Enough embarassment for one evening. :D

Just jokes...I have money. I will have to check it out and see about tickets. I had no clue they were coming around.

"Never Say Goodbye" was my 9th Grade Girlfriend's favorite song. She wanted it to be our "song". Then she moved to Florida. We had to break up despite the song. Alright, I won't admit any more cheesy things about myself tonight. Enough embarassment for one evening. :D

awww....how sad...but, honestly...she only loved you for your doggy style... because you ARE ron jeremy, after all...or, as lady sapperton puts it... ron jermey

Archived