Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please no Eagles Fans at FedEX!

44Dieselfan

I'll be down there visiting relatives.....I plan on attending the game as well. Not looking for trouble, just want to root for my team that's all! I was offered to show up since I am a member of the site and look forward to meeting guys like Monte51, Chachie, and maybe Art, Om, Blade and others especially since I couldn't make the Dallas trip because of family reasons.

If you have a eagles jersey on around my tailgate, i will try to fight you.

sorry

I can see selling tickets the last few years when the game has been late in the season and the Skins were out of it, but why any season ticket holder would want to sell their seats to what promises to be a great mid-season game is beyond me. There's a lot of greed out there.

That's because these season ticket holders aren't fans. They sell tickets for a living. I guarantee whoever is selling them also has season tickets to the Jets, Broncos, Steelers, Cubs, Phoenix Suns and Detroit Red Wings. There are buinesses that are strictly in the business of scalping. I've seen them on ebay alot and if you look for them they have season tickets to virtually every sport in many cities across America and if someone contacted the Redskins they may revoke their tickets. I think Snyder is serious about this scalping stuff.

If you have a eagles jersey on around my tailgate, i will try to fight you.

sorry

Either a Dawkins or a Westbrook jersey. My girlfriend is going down in her McNabb jersey as well. If you wanna fight, shame on you. I'm just going to watch the game. Funny, people always talk about Eagles fans and their "violent" nature. Whats even worse is that I'd offer some of the Extremeskins guys a place to crash at if they wanted to come watch the game Jan 1st.

Some people have class, others I guess don't! :halo:

Im sorry.

On our turf, its war. We're going all out.

Last Eagles/Skins game was TAKEN OVER by Eagles fans. There will be no chants in my section. There will be no abuse of Redskins fans around me. This is our turf, Im tired of them taking over. Lets make the home of the Skins hostile once again!!!!!!!!

Im sorry.

Last Eagles/Skins game was TAKEN OVER by Eagles fans. There will be no chants in my section. There will be no abuse of Redskins fans around me. This is our turf, Im tired of them taking over. Lets make the home of the Skins hostile once again!!!!!!!!

IM WITH YOU (LITERALLY) HOMEY!

I'll be down there visiting relatives.....I plan on attending the game as well. Not looking for trouble, just want to root for my team that's all! I was offered to show up since I am a member of the site and look forward to meeting guys like Monte51, Chachie, and maybe Art, Om, Blade and others especially since I couldn't make the Dallas trip because of family reasons.

I would hope that the rules of this website regarding opposing team fans would also apply at the unnofficial Extremeskins Tailgate. Folks of opposing teams are welcome here if they are respectful. The same should be true of the tailgate.

Either a Dawkins or a Westbrook jersey. My girlfriend is going down in her McNabb jersey as well. If you wanna fight, shame on you. I'm just going to watch the game. Funny, people always talk about Eagles fans and their "violent" nature. Whats even worse is that I'd offer some of the Extremeskins guys a place to crash at if they wanted to come watch the game Jan 1st.

Some people have class, others I guess don't! :halo:

Easy there big fella.

You seem to be in a very small minority. I lived in the Philly area for 15 years, went to my share of Eagle games, not just when they played the Skins.

CLASS is not a word I think you want to use in regards to your fellow fans. I have seen some down right felonies being commited at the Vet/Lync.

You're responding to one guy who is violent. I have the least respect for Eagles Fans. A shame really, because there are a few who are really good people.

I would hope that the rules of this website regarding opposing team fans would also apply at the unofficial Extremeskins Tailgate. Folks of opposing teams are welcome here if they are respectful. The same should be true of the tailgate.

If they are respectful that is one thing, then they won't be tortured. :doh: :eaglesuck

On the other hand, there is no need for violence. We don't need to stoop down to other teams fans levels, No name mentioned :eaglesuck cough 700 level, cough. :eaglesuck Also Living in Philly still, I know how some of your fans can be. Don't try and pull that **** here.

I see no need for violence, none at all. 2 years ago when I 1st met the DTC a bunch of Iggles fans pulled up in their 1952 Camper and were rude and ignorant. They wanted to fight and I was ready to lay the smack down on all their candy asses, but I realized it's not worth it. Jail, legal charges, whatever. It's just not worth it.

On the other hand, I've been know to wrestle the other teams mascot here and there.

Raub, I got your back. No Beer for you #5. :cheers:

Im sorry.

That might have been 2 year ago.

Last years Sunday night game, I thought was represented well by the Burgundy and Gold. Plus, I think I saw only one fight.

2 years ago wasn't even a game. bascially a practice for the eagles for the playoffs. I'm glad I didn't go to that game. I heard it was all Eagle fans.

Im driving down from Central PA (LOTS OF EAGLE FANS). Im bring a friend and we hate on eagle fans we hate them with such a sweet passion. Its a 2 hour drive to fed ex and im making the drive and spending all the money i saved this past month for the game (tickets,Park). Sad thing is im only 17 and dont have much money but its all worth it when all the eagle fans go home crying.

as much as i hate philly, we shouldnt outlaw their fans...what if you want to go to philly to watch the skins play there...you'd want to be welcomed. i went to a nats game in philly this past year and was welcomed, though thats not football its still a philly team.

Screw 'em.....why would anyone want to go to that sewer? I give Philly fans sh*t and don't care if they like it. I don't want any opposing fan to feel comfortable in our house......

Screw 'em.....why would anyone want to go to that sewer? I give Philly fans sh*t and don't care if they like it. I don't want any opposing fan to feel comfortable in our house......
agreed, F the iggles scum they are.....hands down the worst human feces in the US. :eaglesuck :cheers: :applause: :mad: :2cents:

This is the funniest thread I have read. Like I said, if folks want to scrap because I wear a Dawkins jersey so be it. I'm only there to watch the game and visit relatives. If someone throws a punch, either one of two things will happen....

1 - They get punched right back in their mouth and we both end up in jail.

2 - They get hit with an assualt charge and since my cousin is a lawyer in the D.C. area, I have her throw the book at you.

As for the beer....it don't bother me at all....since I'll be with my lady, I'll be drinking soda. No need to be drunk, she doesn't deserve to see me like that, never has, and never will.

As for the folks who call Eagles fans scum.....and brag about giving Eagles fans ****, its one thing to say it over the net, but say it to our, or my face for that matter. And have the courage to say it by yourself. It's one thing to be an internet tuff guy or to be tuff around all your friends, but if you say it by yourself, then that something different.

Anyways, I still plan on meeting my extremeskins friends and watching a good game. If you don't like me for being an Eagles fan, than that's your problem. I may hate the Cowboys, but I don't hate their fans. They are people just like me.

Unfortunate that most Eagles, Redskins, football fans in general don't think like that. Agreed?

This is the funniest thread I have read. Like I said, if folks want to scrap because I wear a Dawkins jersey so be it. I'm only there to watch the game and visit relatives. If someone throws a punch, either one of two things will happen....

1 - They get punched right back in their mouth and we both end up in jail.

2 - They get hit with an assualt charge and since my cousin is a lawyer in the D.C. area, I have her throw the book at you.

As for the beer....it don't bother me at all....since I'll be with my lady, I'll be drinking soda. No need to be drunk, she doesn't deserve to see me like that, never has, and never will.

As for the folks who call Eagles fans scum.....and brag about giving Eagles fans ****, its one thing to say it over the net, but say it to our, or my face for that matter. And have the courage to say it by yourself. It's one thing to be an internet tuff guy or to be tuff around all your friends, but if you say it by yourself, then that something different.

Anyways, I still plan on meeting my extremeskins friends and watching a good game. If you don't like me for being an Eagles fan, than that's your problem. I may hate the Cowboys, but I don't hate their fans. They are people just like me.

Unfortunate that most Eagles, Redskins, football fans in general don't think like that. Agreed?

No...I disagree....the majority of Eagles fans that I've had contact with are classless j*rk-off's, plain and simple. Most of 'em strut around in our house like they own the place and that doesn't go over well with me...if we did that crap at the Linc, we'd be beaten to a pulp.

I give sh*t to all opposing fans, when I'm by myself and I say it in their faces. I don't get in their personal space, I don't get physical and I don't go into profanity-laden tirades, (unless they start), and I don't bother with the woman and children, except for some good-natured ribbing....I don't know you personally, and I'm sure that you're a fine person...and, as an Eagles fan, that ends to be the exception to the rule....

ON the other hand....I stand by my earlier statements....unfortunately, for an Eagles fan, you reap what your fellow fans have sown....so if you don't like it, or can't take it....stay the hell away......

I like the idea of not allowing season ticket owners to sell their tickets one game at a time. If they had to sell two tickets to different games to the SAME buyer, there would be a lot less opponents' fans buying tickets.

Im sorry.

dont be sorry brotha, its about time i read something like this on the board.. growing up watching most games in norv, robiski, schotty, spurrier era ive been through it all in terms of taking crap form other fans esp. in high school u older guys would proly be suprized how many other fans (mainly cowboy)there are in the md, dc area. i rememba in middle school me and a friend were often confronted after school for wearing redskins gear. i love to trash talk but when it goes beyond that i cant take crap from nobody. from all the stories i hear from older friends and family they never use to be a problem in terms of other fans taking over at RFK. what i read on the board some times it seems that most fans on here are kinda soft. im not saying fight people at the games just dont take there sh1t fighting should be the last resort.

alot of people claim to be ultimate skins fans, our team has alot of character now so its time the fans should have some to like the old old days.

im glad everyone was cheering for lavar sunday it reminded me of D.Green it shows we do have a bit of loyalty to players who have been there through the thick n thin...its all about loyalty when talkin about the redskins

Archived