Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please no Eagles Fans at FedEX!

44Dieselfan

I know it is early, the Eagles game is not until two weeks but I saw on www.stubhub.com that someone is selling 34 tickets to the Redskins/Eagles game! Here is the link below http://www.stubhub.com/?ticket_id=13364174. This is my first time posting, but do any of you know if there is someone we can report this to? That is absurd that someone would have 34 tickets (all together) and would be selling them! I waited 25 years to get my 4 season tickets to each game, that really pisses me off that someone has 34 tickets, and they are selling them!

:eaglesuck

report this to the Redskins. I'm sure Synder would love to nail them. Speaking of tickets, I need a ticket. And I'm a die hard Iggles hater. Hook a brother up. I will bring beer, food whatever. I need to be there!!!

I found a ticket, I'll be accompanying Mr. Ron Jeremy. :doh:

It is simple, ticket holders should not sell tickets to Iggles fans. I have to admit that I was planning to sell them at the beginning of the season. There is no way in hell that I will sell my seats. It would be an easy way to pocket some decent cash. These fans will pay top dollar for the seats. Who cares. Sell them to a skins fan if you are not going to go. It has been a long time since we have truly had a home field advantage. I can't wait to be there. I do not have tix available for the Iggles game. I have other games, pm me if you are interested!!!

report is to the Redskins. I'm sure Synder would love to nail them. Speaking of tickets, I need a ticket. And I'm a die hard Iggles hater. Hook a brother up. I will bring beer, food whatever. I need to be there!!!

Turn on your IM program noobie.

Eagles ticket will appear.

I can't even bring my kids to an Eagles game--and forget about night games against the Eagles--because there have been so many obnoxious Eagles fans at FedEx causing trouble. Last year my kids learned a few new words and things they can do with parts of their anatomy in between getting beer spilled on them by Eagles fans who couldn't couldn't keep their balance long enough to stand on two feet. I go out of my way to get my tickets into the hands of Redskins fans (even giving them away to a DC charity) when I can't go. I would hope other Skins fans would do the same.

I hear Eagles fans are invited to the Extremeskins tailgate. . .

They wont be permitted at ours.

I'll be down there visiting relatives.....I plan on attending the game as well. Not looking for trouble, just want to root for my team that's all! I was offered to show up since I am a member of the site and look forward to meeting guys like Monte51, Chachie, and maybe Art, Om, Blade and others especially since I couldn't make the Dallas trip because of family reasons.

For 285 dollars a pop, hell no

Redskins are revolking season tickets sold for more than face value on ebay. I think $285 is above face value. It was posted by Autograph in the Classified section of extereskins called "Seller Beaware". They are supposedly the only team in the NFL doing this. Don't be surprised if they nail them.

I'll be down there visiting relatives.....I plan on attending the game as well. Not looking for trouble, just want to root for my team that's all! I was offered to show up since I am a member of the site and look forward to meeting guys like Monte51, Chachie, and maybe Art, Om, Blade and others especially since I couldn't make the Dallas trip because of family reasons.

Would any Eagles fans show the same courtesy to a Redskin fan at the Linc?

Think about that.

Many times I have gone to the Vet , just wanting to "cheer for my team " only to get abused by drunked a holes who fight just as much with each other as the opposing teams fans.

Consider your self lucky to have decent fans from this site to take you in.

I can see selling tickets the last few years when the game has been late in the season and the Skins were out of it, but why any season ticket holder would want to sell their seats to what promises to be a great mid-season game is beyond me. There's a lot of greed out there.

Unfortunately, I do expect a sizable number of Eagles fans to show up, albeit perhaps not in the levels of the past two years. I've been to Orioles-Yankees games at Camden Yards in recent years and of course the large Yankee contingent fills the stands with their "Lets Go Yankees" chant. A number of seasons ago it seems like enough Os fans got fed up and would boo the chant loudly when they started to hear it. Skins fans need to do the same at FedEx if that E-A-G.......chant starts. Boo it down, baby!!

Please stay away from my side of the tailgate and don't come near my keg of beer. :kungfu:

Please stay away from my side of the tailgate and don't come near my keg of beer. :kungfu:

I'll be standing next to Raub so don't come near me either. Raub get your voice ready for your weekly verbal assault on an opposing fan. This is the Fecals baby, so you'll need to be primed and ready. :eaglesuck

as much as i hate philly, we shouldnt outlaw their fans...what if you want to go to philly to watch the skins play there...you'd want to be welcomed. i went to a nats game in philly this past year and was welcomed, though thats not football its still a philly team.

Archived