Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very Serious Question...

codeorama

Well pez and others, any “extreme skins” fan would encourage that he wears a Skins jersey. After all it is at Fed Ex field.

Second, I too would suggest that a 7 year old not spend and long period of time in F-51. Not because the DTC would give him any problems, but their tailgate is full of young, energetic fans, that are prone to “keeping it real”

Pez if your tailgate is such the “family” environment then why in the hell have you gone to such lengths to be like the DTC. And as well know the Mayor and his mega phone can be heard clearly at your tailgate.

My suggestions to you is that you one, DON’T SPEAK about F-51, because like Philly fans you aint welcome there, and two, move your tailgate away from the DTC and then you can be as un-extreme as you want to be!

Apparently you didn't get the message from the Mods?

Well pez and others, any “extreme skins” fan would encourage that he wears a Skins jersey. After all it is at Fed Ex field.

Second, I too would suggest that a 7 year old not spend and long period of time in F-51. Not because the DTC would give him any problems, but their tailgate is full of young, energetic fans, that are prone to “keeping it real”

Pez if your tailgate is such the “family” environment then why in the hell have you gone to such lengths to be like the DTC. And as we all know the Mayor and his mega phone can be heard clearly at your tailgate.

My suggestions to you is that you one, DON’T SPEAK about F-51, because like Philly fans you aint welcome there, and two, move your tailgate away from the DTC and then you can be as un-extreme as you want to be!

I stongly recommend you get in touch with the other DTC members before you start in on this stuff again, friend. Maybe you missed it last week, but this kind of posturing about "competing" tailgates will no longer be tolerated. '

We were given assurances it would stop. Maybe you didn't get the memo.

And personally calling out other members has NEVER been tolerated.

I stongly recommend you get in touch with the other DTC members before you start in on this stuff again, friend. Maybe you missed it last week, but this kind of posturing about "competing" tailgates will no longer be tolerated. '

We were given assurances it would stop. Maybe you didn't get the memo.

And personally calling out other members has NEVER been tolerated.

This is my first year tailgating with the DTC and I thought I was brought up to speed on everything, apparently not!

I apologize my intentions were not to break any agreements that the DTC has made with this board and it’s “mods”, but I do have a question about this. Pez began this argument by encouraging people to his tailgate and requesting that don’t go to the DTC’s. That is both completive and calling them out. Where is public warning?

PS: please check his last post. "they just don't learn do they"...calling them out again, is he?

This is my first year tailgating with the DTC and I thought I was brought up to speed on everything, apparently not!

I apologize my intentions were not to break any agreements that the DTC has made with this board and it’s “mods”, but I do have a question about this. Pez began this argument by encouraging people to his tailgate and requesting that don’t go to the DTC’s. That is both completive and calling them out. Where is public warning?

PS: please check his last post. "they just don't learn do they"...calling them out again, is he?

Right you are. Missed pez's little shot before.

Pez? How about it man?

We will all have a great itme at the tailgates at the eagles game. I look forward to coming down to enjoy the Mayor and the rest of the DTC's hospitality at that game. You should also stop by the ES unofficial tailgate and meet some of the guys. They are both great tailgates and you should enjoy both. Relax.

Remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Eagles are the enemy!

DTC 4 LIFE. I dont think we have met before. I am the Mayor of Fed Ex Field, you know the guy in the DTC.

Funny, ive never seen you at a game before, and you have yet to register and post on the DTC message board.

You havent come up to me at a game yet and introduced yourself to me, yet you speak like you know me.

You dont speak for me, you dont speak for the President, you dont speak for the CEO, and YOU DONT SPEAK FOR THE DTC!

So while you were funny like a week ago, your ****ing **** up now so stop.

Come to the tailgates, post here, but speak for your goddamnself, not any of us.

DTC 4 LIFE. I dont think we have met before. I am the Mayor of Fed Ex Field, you know the guy in the DTC.

Funny, ive never seen you at a game before, and you have yet to register and post on the DTC message board.

You havent come up to me at a game yet and introduced yourself to me, yet you speak like you know me.

You dont speak for me, you dont speak for the President, you dont speak for the CEO, and YOU DONT SPEAK FOR THE DTC!

So while you were funny like a week ago, your ****ing **** up now so stop.

Come to the tailgates, post here, but speak for your goddamnself, not any of us.

:cheers:

Om... It was not my intention to make any "shot", I am just getting tired of the constant remarks...

DTC 4 Life I challenge you to find any post where I told someone to not attend a DTC tailgate (other than opponent fans and small children, which of course is obvious and has been agreed to by the DTC)

100% accurate.

Okay... back to the original this is not even an issue.... Code - it is going to be cold outside, so your son's jersey probably will be covered by a jacket anyway!

Great point (It's my nephew, my son is still unborn.. :paranoid:), You are probably 100% correct. Alot of worry for nothing. :cheers:

Archived