Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marc Brunell Comeback Player of the Year

mnp726

Do they have an such an award? Anyway what a run! The offense is downright scary. All I can say is 3 cheers for the Redskins! Hip Hip Horay. Hip Hip Horay. Hip Hip Horay. Go Skins Beat Giants!!! What a upcoming game. I wish Sunday was here already.

There is a Comeback Player of the Year and he should be a solid candidate but watch Drew Bledsoe get it.

Well, it would be a clear indication of how much the media hates us if Bleedsoe got it. I mean, even if he outperforms Brunell at the end of the year, Brunell was downright atrocious last year, and Bleedsoe was still okay...Brunell by a mile!

Guys, Bruschi is practicing for the pats now, if he makes it back to the field and makes an impact, even with only 2-4 weeks left, look for him to get the award, and I would think he deserves it too. But barring that I would have to think it was Brunell, nobody around thought Brunell had anything left but to be an experienced backup, and lots of ppl were talking good about Bledsoe still being able to get things done, so I would think Brunell has the edge this early in the season

well right now both Brunell and Bledsoe have made improvements from last season. But Brunell, right now, is playing at a probowl level, if he continues at this pace then he should win it hands down. In all of my years watching football, I have never seen a player make a complete 180 like Brunell is doing this year. Last year the guy was absolutely horribe (and thats being kind). But this year he has seemed to find the fountain of youth.. This whole thing with him is still baffling, but in a good way.

Archived