Nov 13 Tampa Bay Win (7-2)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (8-2)

Nov 27 San Diego Win (9-2)

Dec 4 St. Louis Win (10-2)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (11-2)

Dec 18 Dallas Win (12-2)

Dec 24 NY Giants Win (13-2)

Jan 1 Philadelphia Win (14-2)

From all I've seen, it looks our big 8th ranked defense and 5th ranked offense are a bit misleading as does our record. It took everything we had to beat Chicago, and we were damned lucky and should have lost to Seattle. And, Dallas, they kicked our asses all over the field for 56+ minutes. We are fortunate to be 3-2. The Raiders, okay, that one could go either way. San Diego is a loss.

<<<obviously not a redskins fan..Or a football fan for that matter>>>

1st of all... yes... the win againt the bears was dissapointing... we struggled

2nd... that dallas game was the turn around... brunell and moss

3rd game... we dominated the hawks, the hawks got lucky to almost have gotten a chance to beat us. you didnt see the game. They got lucky that novak missed a field goal in the beginning, lucky that portis tipped the ball into their hands and intercept it. So hawks lost the game, they couldnt even stop us in overtime.

4th broncos... i gotta admit the broncos are kicking ass... their 5-1 record is a sign of that, we had them

5th chiefs... we dominated them... our defense was missing people... he had them beat...

you either a cowboy fan or a really pissed off redskin fan that lost a bet or got cheated on :cheers:

And, Dallas, they kicked our asses all over the field for 56+ minutes. We are fortunate to be 3-2. I feel that Dallas is playing much better than we are, and against Philly we will be lucky to split 1-1.

Why does everyone say that Dallas dominated the game for 56 minutes? Whaty was the score at halftime? 3-0! That is NOT domination, you moron! They scored on a gadget play and two field goals. How can you consider that domination?

Dallas should have lost their first game against the Chargers (if Gates played, San Diego would have scored on one of four tries from within the ten to win the game). Dallas BARELY beat the 49ers and were losing the whole game. They beat the Giants but only because Eli and company turned the ball over a zillion times in the redzone including one fumble on the goaline.

You should be smacked for making these posts.

We go into the game against San Fran at 3-2.

Oct 23 San Fran. Win (4-2)

Oct 30 NY Giants Loss (4-3)

Nov 6 Philadelphia Loss (4-4)

Nov 13 Tampa Bay Loss (4-5)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Nov 27 Sand Diego Loss (5-6)

Dec 4 St. Louis Loss (5-7)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

Dec 24 NY Giants Loss (6-9)

Jan 1 Philadelphia Loss (6-10)

Amuse me. Show me your predictions for your Eagles for the rest of the season.

From all I've seen, it looks our big 8th ranked defense and 5th ranked offense are a bit misleading as does our record. It took everything we had to beat Chicago, and we were damned lucky and should have lost to Seattle. And, Dallas, they kicked our asses all over the field for 56+ minutes. We are fortunate to be 3-2. I feel that Dallas is playing much better than we are, and against Philly we will be lucky to split 1-1. The Giants may have a pretty crappy defense, but I think the Skins will have a hard time stopping a really high power offense. We will be really lucjy to split against them as well. If we don't have our wounded secondary back, playing St. Louis at home could be bad news, and if we dont get pressure on the QB (which we havent) then our defense could really be exposed. The Raiders, okay, that one could go either way. San Diego is a loss.

<<<obviously not a redskins fan..Or a football fan for that matter>>>

Not that it matters, but I've been a Skins fan since I saw them in Super Bowl 7 when I was seven years old. Come from a long line of Skins fans and used to go watch them over in Dickinson for many years. I've got every Redskins regular issue football card since the 1948 sets (exclusing 2004 and 2005). I also have over 300 autographs on cards or 8 x 12's going back to Sammy and Sonny.

Believe me, I will be watching every Sunday, and as always, I will get sick for a few days when they lose. I see improvments in this team, but to me, they just dont look like more than an 8-8 team.

if you were a Redskin fan at all you would know the Skins "D" is rated 5th and the "O" is rated 8th . go away troll :nana: it's crap post like this that have started to keep me away from posting anymore :rolleyes:

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

obviously a hater :doh:

^^^ Lol yea exactly i mean what fan picks his team to go 1-5 in the division with only one win against the boys which already happened. he thinks we will lose 5 straight nfc east games. get real. he has just got to be scared of us being good for once and probably cant grasp the fact that this team has potential this year and can very well make the playoffs.

^^^ Lol yea exactly i mean what fan picks his team to go 1-7 in the division with only one win against the boys which already happened. he thinks we will lose 7 straight nfc east games. get real. he has just got to be scared of us being good for once and probably cant grasp the fact that this team has potential this year and can very well make the playoffs.

you only play six division games due to the fact that there are only three OTHER teams in the division. However, i agree he is scared of us.

SF win

Giants win

Phi Loss

Tampa Gay win

oakland win

San Diego Loss

St Louis win

Arizona win

Dallas win

Giants loss

Phi win

11-5 and off to the playoffs, but remeber its a long tough season with injuries...when will Mcnabb finally go out?? When does Bulger return? When does Lavar get to provide if nothing else some fourth quarter pass rush!!! :cheers:

I see the team finishing with 2 win's against dallas, and spliting with the rest of the division. I see the skins beating Arizona, San Fran, Oakland, St Louis, and I really think we beat San Diego. The skins are awesome against the run, I think we shut down Tomlinson. I think Tampa has a good D, and could give us trouble.

<<<This guy is just trying to goat you guys into reactions. It seems to be working.>>>

I really didn't mean to start anything. Hell, I can take it, I stopped getting angry years ago. I've been called an idiot, a moron and a troll in this thread so far! :) (The worst thing, however, is being called an Eagle fan!) I don't know how clear I can make it, but I just think we will have a harder time than most people think. I would like to see one solid, well-played game, with no big mistakes and no big plays (particularly runs) given up.

<<<if you were a Redskin fan at all you would know the Skins "D" is rated 5th and the "O" is rated 8th>>>

Actually, if you check out the yardage tables and the San Fran game preview, you will see that I am right....but no matter.

>>>this guy is def not a skins fan...lets just ignore him.<<<

Well, if you get "Redskins Review" you can see I was featured in one of their issues as a number one fan. You can see my den and its over 2000 pieces of Skins memorobilia (that was as of 1998 so its probably grown). And, for twenty-five years, I always see at least six games in person, and every year, I make a trip across country to watch them. I've seen them in San Francisco (playoff), I've seen them in Minnesota, Arizona (three times), Tampa Bay (twice), Chicago (Payton's last game), Miami (Super Bowl VII), and Denver. I go to at least three home games every year, and ALWAYS catch them in Philly and NY. I'm most looking forward to Jan 1, 2006, I just hope the game means something.

Hey, I just want someone to tell me that the 'Skins are better than I think. If you wanna' "hate." well, then you can shove it up your ass! :)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

WOW!!! You was raised watching a Joe Gibbs Redskins team but you only see 6 wins in this schedule? Right now I only see one team who is playing as good as the Redskins and thats the Chargers, and we have them at home. Not "if" but "When" we fix the turnovers on offense and score another 10 to 17 points per game, With LA back and this defense healthy which is already happening, Look at this schedule again and tell me how many teams you see better then the Redskins and who can even hang with Skins, much less then beat them. If you think the Redskins aren't going to get better and better each week, then ya might want to go back to Gibbs first time around here and see how good his teams play even later in the season. This is a Dayum good football team who is only getting better every week and I see the Redskins winning the NFC East and Nobody on that schedule who can stop them!!!

Archived