Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remaining schedule....

Freud69

We go into the game against San Fran at 3-2.

Oct 23 San Fran. Win (4-2)

Oct 30 NY Giants Loss (4-3)

Nov 6 Philadelphia Loss (4-4)

Nov 13 Tampa Bay Loss (4-5)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Nov 27 Sand Diego Loss (5-6)

Dec 4 St. Louis Loss (5-7)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

Dec 24 NY Giants Loss (6-9)

Jan 1 Philadelphia Loss (6-10)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

u are so wrong man. we arent goin ta lose to the giants 31st ranked D at home. we aint losin the the bulgerless Rams. we aint losin to Tampa Bay, we easily beat them last year. We shud beat Philly at least once.

We will go 9-7, 10-6 or 11-5

8-8 at the least, no way with how good our team is doin now are we gana have 2 consecutive 6-10 seasons. its bad that u think we will only win 3 more games for the whole year. Pathetic. our O is 7th and D is 5th in the NFL, and we have proved we can play with any team in the league. U mite want to rethink what u said :helmet:

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

obviously not a redskins fan..Or a football fan for that matter

From all I've seen, it looks our big 8th ranked defense and 5th ranked offense are a bit misleading as does our record. It took everything we had to beat Chicago, and we were damned lucky and should have lost to Seattle. And, Dallas, they kicked our asses all over the field for 56+ minutes. We are fortunate to be 3-2. I feel that Dallas is playing much better than we are, and against Philly we will be lucky to split 1-1. The Giants may have a pretty crappy defense, but I think the Skins will have a hard time stopping a really high power offense. We will be really lucjy to split against them as well. If we don't have our wounded secondary back, playing St. Louis at home could be bad news, and if we dont get pressure on the QB (which we havent) then our defense could really be exposed. The Raiders, okay, that one could go either way. San Diego is a loss.

<<<obviously not a redskins fan..Or a football fan for that matter>>>

Not that it matters, but I've been a Skins fan since I saw them in Super Bowl 7 when I was seven years old. Come from a long line of Skins fans and used to go watch them over in Dickinson for many years. I've got every Redskins regular issue football card since the 1948 sets (exclusing 2004 and 2005). I also have over 300 autographs on cards or 8 x 12's going back to Sammy and Sonny.

Believe me, I will be watching every Sunday, and as always, I will get sick for a few days when they lose. I see improvments in this team, but to me, they just dont look like more than an 8-8 team.

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

what are you talking about? It's obvous you have no idea yourself.

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

you are sick! you have no faith! what are you thinking!

you are sick! you have no faith! what are you thinking!
what are you talking about? It's obvous you have no idea yourself.

Yeah these predictions are disgusting and show an almost Cowboy fan-like bias against the Skins. If you can't see that we're going nowhere but up, as soon we will be getting turnovers and rushing touchdowns, and Gibbs getting more comfortable with the new NFL, then you obviously are just one of those perennially self-hating Redskins "fans" who shouldn't even watch the games if you assume we're going to lose. No NFC West team will beat us, and I don't see us losing more than 1 home game this year.

So, you think we'll lose every single remaining game in our division? I think that's a bit pessimistic, particularly because 3 of them are home games. I think we match up well against the giants. They have the edge, but not by much, so we may split that series. We've improved dramatically over the past couple games and I think the next round with Dallas will be more in our favor. The eagles will depend on their health status, and how well out defense holds them. At the moment, they are riddled with injures that have the potential to have a big impact down the stretch.

The games against the chiefs and broncos were actually very telling games. Between the two games, we lost by less than 6 plays total. A few mistakes cost us each game. But we played well enough against against two very well rated teams. We had the potential to win and I think we'll continue to build off that

If I was to guess, I"d call us 9-7. Maybe 10-6 if one of the other games bounces are way.

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

San Fran W (4-2)

NY Giants L (4-3)

Eagles W (5-3)

TB W (6-3)

Oakland W (7-3)

SD L (7-4)

ST Louis W (8-4)

Arizona W (9-4)

Dallas W (10-4)

NY Giants W (11-4)

Philly L (11-5)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

What are you, an eagle fan? How do you even have a computer let alone electricity in LAncaster, PA? Doesn't most of the population of that town still ride around in horse and buggy due to the Ahmish? No way do we lose to the Rams, Bucs, Giants just to name a few. And we WILL take one from your Eagles due to the fact that your offense sucks because of McNabb's injury and lard a$$ reid's boneheaded spurrieresque (pass all the time) playcalling. and as was asked earlier, you say we? Just what we need, a negative attitude post like this after we start off 3-0, lose two close games in stadiums that most teams have problems winning in (did you see NE at Denver last week?), and win tomorrow to go 4-2. :puke: :puke: :puke: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :wtf::wtf::wtf: :bsflag: :whippin:

Talk about your pessimist...

Oct 30 NY Giants Win (5-2)

Nov 6 Philadelphia Loss (5-3)

Nov 13 Tampa Bay Win (6-3)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (7-3)

Nov 27 Sand Diego Loss (7-4)

Dec 4 St. Louis Win (8-4)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (9-4)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (9-5)

Dec 24 NY Giants Loss (9-6)

Jan 1 Philadelphia Win (10-6)

Thats very possible in my view, and that prediction has us splitting with NY, Dallas, and Philly, I think we could possibly do better than that. San Diego is our biggest non division test left. Tampa is still a good team, but with Griese out for the year I think they will falter. St. Louis, Oakland, Arizona, and San Fran are very beatable. I really dont think our schedule is that bad right now.

Yeah, that guy does must not follow the same SKINS I watch every Sun.

I saw our underrated SKINS hang with 2 of the toughest AFC teams. And we beat ourselves - we gave them those two games. We have not been outplayed this year.

Take a look at the stats - Bears D is among the top

Seahawks O is 1 in the league

Dallas is always tough

Coming away with the wins we did is respectable..look at how the teams we beat are playing elswhere - our D is still allowing relatively few points - the reason for the big plays is our beat up secondary (which is now close to being healthy).

Im not going to call the season, but I definitely dont see 6-10

we'll split one with the eagles

giants and boys will not beat us at home

TB is banged up

I am worried about the division though. Notice the cowpies are 2-1 in the division. We need to win all our division games to ensure we get a shot at the playoffs. Eagles are still a good team, so more than likely our division will come down to the team with the best divisional record.

Nov 20 Oakland Win (5-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (6-7)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (6-8)

Wow, how do you come up with that crap?? The Skins will finish the season 10-6 at the worst.

Talk about your pessimist...

Oct 30 NY Giants Win (5-2)

Nov 6 Philadelphia Loss (5-3)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (7-3)

Nov 27 Sand Diego Loss (7-4)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (9-4)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (9-5)

Dec 24 NY Giants Loss (9-6)

Jan 1 Philadelphia Win (10-6)

Thats very possible in my view, and that prediction has us splitting with NY, Dallas, and Philly, I think we could possibly do better than that. San Diego is our biggest non division test left. Tampa is still a good team, but with Griese out for the year I think they will falter. St. Louis, Oakland, Arizona, and San Fran are very beatable. I really dont think our schedule is that bad right now.

this is possible very possible but i dont c us beatin philly at their house especially when mcnabb shud be healthy at the end of the season, but i do c us building off of SF and NYG wins and beatin philly at home when mcnabb is still hurtin.we mite not beat the gaints at their home but cud beat them at our house near the end of the season so 10-6 is a great possibility, especially if we start ta get TO's and score more rushing TD's and put up a few more points.

Nov 6 Philadelphia Win (5-3)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (7-3)

Nov 27 San Diego Loss (7-4)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (9-4)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (9-5)

Dec 24 NY Giants Win (10-5)

Jan 1 Philadelphia Loss (10-6)

^^^ theres what i think we cud do for the rest of the season

how is the guy a troll just because he doesn't share your superbowl optimism?

Nov 13 Tampa Bay Win (5-4)

Nov 20 Oakland Win (6-4)

Nov 27 San Diego Loss (6-5)

Dec 4 St. Louis Win (7-5)

Dec 11 Arizona Win (8-5)

Dec 18 Dallas Loss (8-6)

Dec 24 NY Giants Win (9-6)

Jan 1 Philadelphia Loss (9-7)

Archived