Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So what info can you give a Cowboys fan about the Seahags?

TheKeyBlue

Gentlemen. Give it a rest.

Key is a fan of football. Even though he is a crappy Cowboys fan. Over the time he has posted here he has been a pretty decent guy.

Are all of you that desperate to clown the Cowboys fan over a simple question ? Everyone is welcome here until they prove otherwise. Thus far Key has done little to be so abused (besides being a Cowboys Fan).

Key you are kinda silly for saying that your D is better than the Redskins however.

And just like all of you I dont like the Cowboys either and I hope they lose this week. Actually I expect them to lose.

I shouldn't let the cat out the bag or more people will move here. Just like all those people from CA did. It does not rain as much as people think it does. In fact it rains more in Florida and Hawaii then it does here in Washington.

I lived in Burien, WA, and I have news for you, Florida gets its rain in one hour a couple of times a week, not a miserable drizzle for months on end. I will give you its one beautiful country when its not drizzling constantly. The mountains are awesome.

Well I didnt come in here to troll, but when I ask a simple question and you guys jump all over me it doesnt put me in a good mood. I just wanted to know what I could expect from them come sunday.

That big blue star on your signature is just to good a target not to take a free shot! Next time you need a favor call someone who cares!

Gay Marriage and the Cowboys like Mom and apple pie

Is it me or do all faggots live in Texas. Oops ZZ Top kicks ass. Oh well three heterosexuals out of 4 million people aint bad

The Gay Boys are Back. I doubt it without the three faggots.

Well, we could already pretty much determine your intelligence when you used your email address as your screen name...(and people wonder why they get spam). Those comments were unecessary and bigoted. Please go to the ESPN boards if you're going to use language like that.

Don't feel to bad Key - sometimes the shoes on the other foot. This past friday night I went to a birthday party for a friend of mine in spite of the fact that he is a cowboy fan and from Texas. The invitation said "Western Dress". So I went to a costume store and bought an american indian outfit complete with big feather head dress.

Turned out to be a big lighted outdoor tent affair with a Texas band singing Willie Nelson hits, a pig roast, and lots of folks who flew in from Texas to celebrate his birthday. They all were in western dress (about 50-100 of them altogether) and it was their actual clothing - not a costume.

Had a good time, but as the liquor flowed and the party got going I had the distinct impression that if I wasn't a friend of the birthday boy I wouldn't have made it out of there alive!

Well I didnt come in here to troll, but when I ask a simple question and you guys jump all over me it doesnt put me in a good mood. I just wanted to know what I could expect from them come sunday.

JACKASS! U Come to this site and do not expect to get WHAT U DESERVE! U R Lucky we have some nice folks on here who have tried to give honest feedack. Hags 1000 COWF@GS -10. COWDUNGS SUCK. I hate them more than our Countrys worst enemy! If they played football, go SADDAM, screw the COWA$$ES!

The Seahawks seem to be a completely different team at home, so it's hard for us to say. I personally think it's going to be a real tough game for the Cowboys, looking at it objectively. Plus, Shaun Alexander might be the most valuable player in the league right now.

If the skins D stops them then we will, our D is better.

You gotta be freaking kidding me, since when is the Cowgirls Defense better that the Redskins Defense...I hope your not relying on Roy Williams over the top help.

Santana smoked his a*s twice on the same play, not only can he not cover...he's stupid to fall for it TWICE!!

Archived